Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Street legal race car at CAMP
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Just got a race car at CAMP today, after a little scrub and suds it will be ready for a roll around the block.
CCL
rick 918-S
Nicest donor I've ever seen! huh.gif Very nice! What wheels are those? idea.gif
messix
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Sep 26 2006, 08:00 PM) *

Nicest donor I've ever seen! huh.gif Very nice! What wheels are those? idea.gif

very spendy ones cool.gif
jimtab
Hey Craig, who's body kit for the 914 is that? Almost looks like a real GT.....
SandyI
Those are Fikse wheels.

(Like the set I have on my 914/3.2.)
boxstr
Fiske Correct. Actually it started life as a 1977 911. Now has a 3.6 motor. Fully integrated rollcage.
McMark
Chubby Ass-Dragger
boxstr
Another JLO
Bruce Allert
Craig, you be at Camp around noon???
I'll be by around lunch today. Got business in Oregon City. Gonna take a look see and maybe look at the Yello Zonker too (just for grins) smile.gif

.....b
ConeDodger
QUOTE(SandyI @ Sep 26 2006, 08:56 PM) *

Those are Fikse wheels.

Yup, About $4000 worth of Fikse and another $1200 or so worth of rubber. Very light and they make a bad 914 behave! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!
boxstr
Bruce Yes I should be back by noon. Call me first I will let you know my location.
Craig
SandyI
QUOTE(Rotten Robby @ Sep 27 2006, 08:23 AM) *

QUOTE(SandyI @ Sep 26 2006, 08:56 PM) *

Those are Fikse wheels.

Yup, About $4000 worth of Fikse and another $1200 or so worth of rubber. Very light and they make a bad 914 behave! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!

Not $4,000. But not cheap either. Got a bit of a deal on them through Wheel Enhancement who sponsors the P.O.C. short track series that I run in.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.