Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: R.A.T. West Coast connection!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jake Raby
Hey guys....
Brad and I talked for a long while last night.....

Seems we have came to an agreement and we are willing to make things easier and better for guys on the West Coast to get my engines.

He sets up awesome cars, but has less knowledge with the internals of the 4 cylinder than we do......and we know less about the actual 914 and set up to handle the engine-etc...

SO, from now on, when guys buy my engine, he can do the R&R and correct set up, and can also be an outlet for some of my trick parts, etc...

This brings the best of both worlds to everyone involved. I build great engines and want them set up right....He does great set up and wanst good engines. Both ways the customer really gets a great deal.

So, the west coast connection is Mr. Brad....Cannot wait to get more going on out there. I have alot of engines there, but guys always have issues with installs.......NO MORE!
Aaron Cox
schweet! now whered i lieave my 10 grand? headbang.gif
swood
Can we have a club bake sale (not wak'n bake sale) to get a discount? boldblue.gif
vortrex
good deal, next is peace in the middle east.
SirAndy
QUOTE(vortrex @ Oct 30 2003, 02:48 PM)
good deal, next is peace in the middle east.

would that be the new york area? confused24.gif
Mueller
That is great news.....Brad is picking up my motor on Friday MDB2.gif

Now how do I describe the motor?

R.A.T designed, Brad built????
SirAndy
QUOTE(Mueller @ Oct 30 2003, 03:29 PM)
R.A.T designed, Brad built????

i think it would be a

B.R.A.T.

motor then ...

Andy
Mueller
How about R.A.T-Hole??? smile.gif
Brad Roberts
It should be fun.

Everyone should benefit.

B
Joe Ricard
Thats what I like about you guys. Always looking out for us. Trying to make it easier for us to spend our money. I love you guys. ( in manly way) dance.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.