Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOT: How I got my Camera Video
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
drewvw

not sure if this has been posted yet....the end has quite a twist.

Caution: Some of the language is a little rough for you youngins. I hope this is okay for the garage.

video
michel richard
Don't read further if you want to watch the video.

pointing a pistol at someone is a crime. Could be legitimate self defense, though.

Still, if the guy got to the point where he needed to pull his gun, some major errors in judgement were made. Mind you, I don't have a lot of sympathy for the rednecks either.

My .02
Lou W
Yes, it was posted here about a montha go or so smile.gif

Some people here, including myself think it's staged.
drewvw

my bad...i must have missed it. Its tough to say if its staged or not. One one hand it is pretty crazy, but on the other if it was staged why would the car chase have been so drawn out...
Lou W
QUOTE(drewvw @ Sep 27 2006, 02:24 PM) *

if it was staged why would the car chase have been so drawn out...

the drama, beside's you need 15 minutes of recording to get the 15 minutes of fame biggrin.gif
BMXerror
Stupid rednecks! The should've forgoten the gun (my brother calls them penis extenders). He shoulda just dropped his pretty girl off at a safe roadside resturant, said "I'll be back in an hour," flipped off the bastards again and peeled out in front of 'em. The rednecks are pussies for needin a bat too. For god sakes, they already had him out numbered! Morons!
Mark D.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.