Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help in Lynnwood
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Barry Johnson
So today I'm trying to get the 914 fired up, probably this evening. I am waiting on plug wires to arrive, so is there anyone in the area that can lend a hand? I need to borrow some wires to see if this beast will live again.
Problem is, I'm moving, so I really gotta see what it'll do tonight.

Anyone? Bueler?
dinomium
QUOTE(Barry Johnson @ Sep 28 2006, 12:08 PM) *

So today I'm trying to get the 914 fired up, probably this evening. I am waiting on plug wires to arrive, so is there anyone in the area that can lend a hand? I need to borrow some wires to see if this beast will live again.
Problem is, I'm moving, so I really gotta see what it'll do tonight.

Anyone? Bueler?

Is there anyplace finer than Lynnwood in the Fall? HA!
Sorry, man, I was married on Sept 30th (James Dean Death Day!!) so I will only be able to offer limited moral support...
914werke
How about tomorrow? PM me with an address. Im just in Mill Creek.
Barry Johnson
Ok, tomorrow works.
PM sent!
Sammy
Oh man, I thought you meant Lynwood Ca, as in south east LA.
I was gonna suggest that you wear a bullet proof vest when you open the garage door. That place is SCARY.
Bleyseng
'bout the same cept this Lynnwood is all white.

Good luck, Barry.
sixnotfour
How's it runnin?
Bleyseng
Well.....RichD and I showed up about 9:30 tried to get electricity to atleast the key on onto the ignition. No go...fresh battery...old fi hoses etc...

We tried but this one needs a club getogether to sort out a bunch of issues to get her running. I advise first to get the car powerwashed as its very greasy. Tested the MPS and I am sure thats why it was parked with 86k on her.

Barry had to move today so I don't know when this BBQ will happen, soon I hope. jsharp.gif
dinomium
seperated at birth???
you be the judge! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.