Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Petite Lemans this weekend
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jake Raby
Beth and I were going to be camping, but then my dadended up in the hospital and changed the plan..

Now we'll be parking the Spyder in the Porsche corral with a for sale sign on it..

If anyone is there and wants to meet I'll have the work cell with me at 706 892 8192. we'll probably be at 10A/10B most of the time... we'll be there Saturday and maybe some of tmorrow..

bam914
I will be up there from about 10 til 12:00 watching the World Challenge Touring race. Its the one time a year are shop gets to watch the cars that we build engines for in that series.
MattR
QUOTE(bam914 @ Sep 28 2006, 04:56 PM) *

I will be up there from about 10 til 12:00 watching the World Challenge Touring race. Its the one time a year are shop gets to watch the cars that we build engines for in that series.

which cars do you prepare?

I wont be there, but a bunch of my coworkers will be. Say hi to anyone in a porsche shirt. if they ignore you, I probably work with them biggrin.gif
Brad Roberts
MattR,

can you call me when you get a chance? I need to know how testing went with the Spec cars at Laguna last week.

B
MattR
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Sep 28 2006, 05:16 PM) *

MattR,

can you call me when you get a chance? I need to know how testing went with the Spec cars at Laguna last week.

B

pick up your phone!
bam914
We do the engines on a couple of Mazda 6's, some of the 325 and the new E90 325 BMW's.
PORobinSCHE
drunk.gif somebody put up a big PORSCHE 914 sign. i'll be watching most of the day! wavey.gif
Zimms
I wish I could get there this weekend. At least I have Sebring to look forward to.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.