Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Power coating prices
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MrKona
I'm looking to have my rocker panels powder coated, but really have no idea how much to expect cost-wise. Can anyone give me rough estimates of how much I should I expect this to cost? I'd like to have some idea before I just walk in blindly to the power coater.

Thanks! smile.gif
736conver
QUOTE(MrKona @ Sep 29 2006, 12:03 PM) *

I'm looking to have my rocker panels powder coated, but really have no idea how much to expect cost-wise. Can anyone give me rough estimates of how much I should I expect this to cost? I'd like to have some idea before I just walk in blindly to the power coater.

Thanks! smile.gif

I have a guy here that sandblast them and coats them for $60. He's an actual shop in our industrial park and I was floored when I heard his price.
Most likely though you will pay more then $100. I was quoted in a different town at $150
MrKona
QUOTE(736conver @ Sep 29 2006, 10:23 AM) *

QUOTE(MrKona @ Sep 29 2006, 12:03 PM) *

Thanks! smile.gif

I have a guy here that sandblast them and coats them for $60. He's an actual shop in our industrial park and I was floored when I heard his price.
Most likely though you will pay more then $100. I was quoted in a different town at $150

Thanks for the info... By the way, my proof reading skills are awful! I meant to say "powDer coating" biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.