Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914club flag...for the shop
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pete-stevers
would anyone else like a 914 club banner or flag for their shop or home....this is just an idea......but i bet if we asked sean really nicely...... biggrin.gif
HarveyH
But Sean has run off to join the circus...
Bleyseng
Don't you have a Canadian Flag on the wall in the garage??

I don't have room with all the girlie calendars......and Monique won't let a 914 flag in the house... popcorn[1].gif

A cool banner/flag like those German flag things for you dinner table would be nice too.
Joe Bob
I made the 914 club banners at GAF.......
Twystd1
Mikey,

Great stuff at GAF.... You made us look good...

Twystd1
HeloMech
I made this one early this month for some NARP guy who's loco, er, local...

TINCAN914
How much we talkin?
I just did a free hand of the logo the other day on the garage wall, ( I know sick man), I just need to paint it.. I might be interested though..
pete-stevers
i can't cover the walls with girls....
so i am in need of some more teener parifanalia
and think a club banner would be cool....
or hey the 914club logo sewn onto a german flag...
or whatever...eh???
pete-stevers
well sean?
how bout the club logo and name on a german flag.....i think it would clash on a canadian flag....
Brett W
I would like a couple.
maf914
QUOTE(HarveyH @ Sep 30 2006, 04:38 PM) *

But Sean has run off to join the circus...

The circus has a bunch of signs and flags, so they must have people with the required skills. Those sideshow people probably work nights in the print shop! Sean can probably get the female werewolf and the siamese twins to help him crank out some club flags! laugh.gif
pete-stevers
i am getting worried about sean.....maybe they have him running around in tights....can't you see it....white and black with a mask, kinda like a ronald macdonald character.....oh well he is not even popped in to do defend himself....
one can only speculate......
GTeener
beer.gif
pete-stevers
wow!!!!!!!!!!
the canadian flag looks great.
in fact all the flags look great!!!!
i like aktion035.gif aktion035.gif
ws91420
not sure if that would be considered defacing the US flag or not.
Matt Romanowski
I may be able to get something done up in printed vinyl with whatever people want on it. Hemmed edges, grommets to hang. Any size. If someone figures out the graphic and gets it to me in an appropriate file format, I can figure out the cost.
messix
i like the german flag one. i think a window sticker would look awesome too!
maybe even a upper windshield banner!
GTeener
Since some of you think 'yellow is fastest' I revised the German flag design wink.gif
cantley914
Any chances of getting a 914World.com licence plate made up for the 1 plate States/Provinces members.

I would take 4 right away

Steph

clap56.gif
maf914
Hey, Gwen, those are all nice. clap56.gif biggrin.gif
GTeener
Glad you all like the designs I posted. I cannot do anything commercially with them, however, without permission. The club logo is Jeron's creative work I believe. idea.gif

happy11.gif Nothing wrong with playing with it though biggrin.gif
GTeener
QUOTE(cantley914 @ Oct 5 2006, 06:01 PM) *

Any chances of getting a 914World.com licence plate made up for the 1 plate States/Provinces members.

I would take 4 right away

Steph

clap56.gif

Bien sur wink.gif
pete-stevers
still looking for a maker for a couple of these flags or banners...
mikeZ can you make a banner for moi???
Joe Bob
yes I can do them.....$125 and I pay shipping.....there's a bit of work involved....
HeloMech
SOOOO many pics and suggestions. so, what exactly is being made for the $125 shipped? Soooo confused.
pete-stevers
you are authorized to reproduce?.....the logo???
can you do them on a blank flag?
or is this on banner material?
Joe Bob
$125 is the quote...if it's less or more....we'll talk. The 911 weenies seem to like my stuff and I back it 100%. I've even replaced for free stuff that was screwed up due to installation error.

I use heavy duty vinyl banner material. As to the 914 club logo....yes, I am authoroized to use it and sell it on the clubsite via the upcoming goodie store. The club takes a cut and it's rolled over into our insurance and events that we plan to put on.

"I" will be running the goodie store and selling club authorized products. Some of it will be my custom stuff and we will stock other vendor's items. The Goodie Store will be part of the resurrected ECommerce that took a dive when we got hacked.
pete-stevers
thanks mike i will pm you and sort out details....
biosurfer1
"911 weenies"...you crack me up lol!!:)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.