Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody got a trailer I could borrow?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pnambic
My teener is in Rolling Prairie at my in-law's. I live in Noblesville (north side of Indy) about 150 miles south. He used to have the garage space and all the tools I needed, but the garage space has been comandeered. I have all the major stuff done (swapped out the engine) and got it running again (running, but not running perfectly), but I need to get it down to Indy so I can keep it in my garage and spend the time to put the finishing touches on it (track down an intermittant but increasingly regular ignition issue and tune the Dells, and if there's time before the FFC, try buffing out the horrible paintjob a little).

I have the truck to pull it. I just need a trailer to borrow. We all know what goes around comes around, and who couldn't use a little extra good karma? smile.gif

Pretty please?

Pnambic
Aww, come on guys....doesn't anyone have a trailer I could borrow?

Pretty, pretty please???
GaroldShaffer
Sorry, dude I don't have one. You can rent a Uhaul tow dolly for $88 one way. That is what I do and have no issues.
Doug Leggins
No trailer here either. It would be yours to use if I did have one.

You trying to get the car down here for the FFC?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.