Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Throttle position switch
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
zymurgist
On the Pelican site, it shows up as NLA... didn't see it at all on the Stoddard or AutoAtlanta websites. Babydoll wants a new TPS... who's got 'em?
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(zymurgist @ Oct 1 2006, 11:19 AM) *

On the Pelican site, it shows up as NLA... didn't see it at all on the Stoddard or AutoAtlanta websites. Babydoll wants a new TPS... who's got 'em?

Yeah, the word I've gotten is that new ones are NLA everywhere.

But, I'll bet someone out there has a stash. Trick is finding them. I'd like to have a spare on the shelf myself, so if you hear of any..........
StratPlayer
Keep an eye out on ebay. I was lucky enough to pick up a brand new one from ebay. I hope you have the same luck.
Joe Bob
Try Rich Bontempi at High Perfomance House in No CA.
anthony
The TPS is NLA? Wow, that bites since it is a common wear item. Another mark in the favor of EFI.
pbanders
Try Automotion, they still list them online.

Yet another reason to build your own personal stock of D-Jet injection parts, if you want to keep your car working without being forced to do a conversion.
tod914
Thought in a prior post regarding this, Jake said he had alot of good working used ones.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.