Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: no flare wheels options
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
project-914
well I'm keeping my options open for wheels

what are the best bang for the buck racing wheel that fits under a sotck 914 (no flares)

what is the biggest wheel you can fit under there...16,17x??...I don't want any tire rub, I want it to be comfortable for when the shocks are bottomed out and wheels turned all the way (for just in case)...also, I don't want to have to pull the flares out any for just in case I might want to do gt flares later down the road

lastly, where is the best place to get the old bbs, enkei, or some panasports!?

thanks guys
Aaron Cox
7" upfront dont rub...
6" in rear is basically guaranteed...
7" in rear requires lip roll and maybe more...

depends on the offset of the wheel...

tire sizes also play a huge role...

a 195 should fit on all four corners with 6" wheels....
205's are hit and miss on 6" wheels, fit fine upfront on 7's... no chance in rear....

project-914
how about 15x7 cookie cutters all the way around with 205's and I just play with the rear spacing and I guess I can pull on the fenders a bit

I'm assuming that'd work

are all of the 15x7 cookie cutters the exact same size?!?!?...it just seems like the fucks have 1 million different types haha not really...
Aaron Cox
7" cookies require a decent roll.... the offset i think is a tad different than a 7" fuch....

wont take a ton.. but you probably need to tug ~3/4"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.