Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blown fuses
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
HeloMech
after putting the motor and trans/exhaust all back in last night I was having a problem with the left side running lights coming on when the key was on. ie, key on equals left running lights on. I messed around, checking if the wires on the front bucket were messed up since I had taken that out last week sometime. What I discovered is, when the PO had the front side markers shaved, they left the two wires for the markers just bare in there. While this didn't solve my running lights on the left side issue, it solved the blown fuses issue. Now then, let's check these left side running lights.

So, anyone know why my front and rear left side running lights would be on with the key all of a sudden? lol.
ptravnic
QUOTE(HeloMech @ Oct 2 2006, 11:56 AM) *

So, anyone know why my front and rear left side running lights would be on with the key all of a sudden? lol.

Must be a wiring problem... chairfall.gif av-943.gif
HeloMech
QUOTE(ptravnic @ Oct 2 2006, 09:04 AM) *

Must be a wiring problem... chairfall.gif av-943.gif

ya THINK?? chair.gif
gary gartner

Difficult to see from here, but that will happen if you leave your blinker on, left or right and turn the key off-- have you checked that??? beer3.gif
HeloMech
yeah, turn signal switch is off...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.