Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Had a terrible time at Petit LeMans...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914rrr
Click to view attachment

...cant 'cha tell ?????

Seriously, the wife and I had a BLAST!!! Any other teeners there? I did see a sweet 3.2 black sixer in the porsche paddock.
Lou W
I feel so sorry for you. dry.gif
gopack
QUOTE(914rrr @ Oct 2 2006, 12:35 PM) *

Click to view attachment

...cant 'cha tell ?????

Seriously, the wife and I had a BLAST!!! Any other teeners there? I did see a sweet 3.2 black sixer in the porsche paddock.

Which one is "the wife"?; or are you from the "Utah contingent"?
914rrr
QUOTE(gopack @ Oct 2 2006, 09:42 AM) *

QUOTE(914rrr @ Oct 2 2006, 12:35 PM) *

Click to view attachment

...cant 'cha tell ?????

Which one is "the wife"?; or are you from the "Utah contingent"?

av-943.gif Actually, the wife arranged the whole thing and took the pic! Gotta love her!
URY914
Rob,

Is that a 17mm open end wrench in your pocket? biggrin.gif
DNHunt
Rob

If the wife arranged it she's a keeper. Next time you buy tires ask her before you buy Pirelli.

Dave
Mueller
what kind of sale is that on banner in the back ground??

my eyes keep seeing rear-end clearance sale for some reason drooley.gif
SGB
Sorry I missed you. I had to get strangers to take my pictures...

the black 6 was owned by peachstate region presidents Richard and Joan Rose, who manned the PCA booth throughout the Petit LeMans. It is an M471 deealer install from San Diego. It isn't stock, but "a little better".
914rrr
QUOTE(URY914 @ Oct 2 2006, 09:58 AM) *

Rob,

This is Rob's wife. What I want to know is, "Shouldn't you be looking at the girls???????????" confused24.gif
Mueller
QUOTE(914rrr @ Oct 2 2006, 12:10 PM) *

Rob,

This is Rob's wife. What I want to know is, "Shouldn't you be looking at the girls???????????" confused24.gif

chairfall.gif
URY914
:
QUOTE(914rrr @ Oct 2 2006, 11:10 AM) *

Rob,

Because that little Rob of yours broke my heart when you two moved from here. He's just soooo cute!!! wub.gif
Jake Raby
I saw Scott there....

We were camped out at 10A/10B most of the weekend.. :-)
d914
was there to!! just hated it.. biggrin.gif
Cap'n Krusty
Not often you see that many transsexuals in one place! Must be some sort of reunion or something ................................ The Cap'n
914rrr
QUOTE(URY914 @ Oct 2 2006, 11:35 AM) *

:
QUOTE(914rrr @ Oct 2 2006, 11:10 AM) *

Rob,

Because that little Rob of yours broke my heart when you two moved from here. He's just soooo cute!!! wub.gif

Awww.....you can visit, but I can't share custody. He is all mine! rolleyes.gif
Eric_Shea
I'll take the real one in Greg's post... the anorexic chicks with fake tits scare me. biggrin.gif
Two914s

I had so much fun at Petit Le Mans this year!! The 914's were really getting some attention in the Porsche Platz parking area.....and it wasnt just the black 916-3.2!!

Jake Raby was there, Chuck Beck (Beck 550 spyder), and lots of those of 914 ownership.

I had my 8 foot wide screen setup on Friday and Saturday night playing movies for everyone to see. We watched Le Mans with Steve McQueen on Friday night and cheered on the 914's that were being passed by the 917's.

I will be back next year in RV spot #28!!! Hopefully with a bigger screen!!

--Sterling
Two914s

Hey, does anyone have a picture of my yellow rail frame dune buggy in action at Petit? I didnt get any pictures at all..... --Sterling
chilli
QUOTE(914rrr @ Oct 2 2006, 10:35 AM) *

Click to view attachment

...cant 'cha tell ?????

Talk about hard bodies NO BONDO needed anywhere.

mike
db9146
the black 6 was owned by peachstate region presidents Richard and Joan Rose, who manned the PCA booth throughout the Petit LeMans. It is an M471 deealer install from San Diego. It isn't stock, but "a little better".

Actually, if you are talking about the 1970 black 914-6 with the RSR-style Fuchs, it is owned by Frank Gregg from Virginia. I really like the car. Frank and his wife, Mona, are nice folks, too.

Dee
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.