Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Badge Thank You Page
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JPB
Very cool bros and thanks to all who made this happen. Grassyass!

beer.gif Not only are they cool but heavy enough to be used as deadly weapons.
mudfoot76
QUOTE(JPB @ Oct 2 2006, 10:17 PM) *

Very cool bros and thanks to all who made this happen. Grassyass!

agree.gif

Mine arrived this past Saturday! Thanks to everyone! beerchug.gif
Mueller
I had pay for the damn thing, why should I thank anyone for it biggrin.gif hahahahaha

still waiting for mine blink.gif
smontanaro
Mine came over the weekend as well. My wife said, "What's this? Looks like bling."
Now I just need the gold chains... biggrin.gif

Thx,

Skip
boxstr
I didn't get one. So forget it.
STL914
TANX!!

It looks beautimus. Love it.
jfort
nice job. thanks! now we need another run of 2.5, 3.0, 3.2, etc. engine decals. missed mine last time.
dbu356
Arrived Saturday. Very nice!!!!

Tan ju berry mud.
Bartlett 914
clap56.gif

I got mine today.

Not sure the best place to put it. The boss on the back won't fit in the grill without cutting. Before I commit.. where are others putting theirs. How about some pics?

Mark
cconcepcion
Got my "Stinkin Badges" this morning, Thanks to those who made it possible. Very, Very cool! clap56.gif

Regards to all,Cesar
eeyore
Yes, thanks guys. Doubly so, since I got Aaron's for free! (Admin error)
STL914
QUOTE(Bartlett 914 @ Oct 3 2006, 08:09 AM) *

clap56.gif

I got mine today.

Not sure the best place to put it. The boss on the back won't fit in the grill without cutting. Before I commit.. where are others putting theirs. How about some pics?

Mark

This may sound a little drastic, but I'm actually considering mounting mine on the back panel between the driver's side tail light and the trunk latch. Yeah, it means drilling a hole to mount it, but that brass and enameled badge on the new Jaguar Racing Green paint will look great.

My other thought was to buy one of David Lee's rear gog light bracket and mount the badge to that.
Foster
Got mine this weekend. Very cool. thumb3d.gif

I figure I'll get one a year. That way when my teener is done, I'll have enough to use as center cap emblems. Including one for the spare. sad.gif

Thanks to everyone involved.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.