Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SEC Shirts for Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
grasshopper
Well, I ended up with a LOT left over from the event, so I have about 40 of these that I need to get rid of. I will make a count of the quantity that I have left tomorrow. I have them in S-XXL. $13.00 shipped in the US. Send a Check or money order to:

SEC 06
394 Nichols Lane
Hahira, GA 31632

Sorry, no paypal. Thanks, Barry Fuller
Click to view attachment
Aaron Cox
ill take an XL buddy...

bummer on the paypal... snail mail check on its way on friday
GaroldShaffer
Barry put me down for 1 med and 1 XL. Check in the mail tomorrow morning, honest. Wish we could have made it this year sad.gif
swood
I'll take 2 large Barry.
seanery
I'd like one, but I'm nowhere near a checkbook until Dec 4th...but can do paypal sad.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Moron Sean @ Oct 2 2006, 08:35 PM) *

I'd like one, but I'm nowhere near a checkbook until Dec 4th...but can do paypal sad.gif

im sure i could write a check on yourbehalf...

just paypal me
Series9
Two for me.

Both "L".

No PayPal? Come on. Join the 21st century. Are you really going to make me write a check, like an old lady at the grocery store?

xitspd
Barry,

I hope a good time was had by all. As one of the event's sponcers, I would like to purchase three additional shirts, 2 XL's, 1 S and 1 plate. Nani Kore! NO PAYPAL? I am out of town until the end of the week. Email me with the total, address and I will send a check Monday.

Thanks,

Dan
Dr Evil
Do the sponsors get a discount? idea.gif
BMartin914
I'll take a large Barry. Check is going in the mail.

Make the check out to YOU or SEC 06?
drewvw

I'll take a large or medium...how big are the larges?

I'm about 5'9" and weigh about 180.....don't need a fat guy shirt.
BMartin914
locust.gif

You out there?
grasshopper
You can make out the checks to me...it doesn't really matter either way. I personally thought that the larges were kind of small... but thats just me.
jim_hoyland
Barry put me down for two large.I'll get you a check out tonight and PM you with my address

Jim Hoyland aktion035.gif
Doug Leggins
Barry I'll take an XL. The check will go out tomorrow.
JB 914
QUOTE(Series9 @ Oct 2 2006, 09:05 PM) *

Two for me.

Both "L".

No PayPal? Come on. Join the 21st century. Are you really going to make me write a check, like an old lady at the grocery store?

I don't even know if i can find my check book. Dude, Paypal. It's free. Sign up. Puleeezeeeee.

all my slush funds are in PayPal. Unless you take poker chips biggrin.gif
Dr Evil
QUOTE(JB 914 @ Oct 6 2006, 02:09 AM) *

QUOTE(Series9 @ Oct 2 2006, 09:05 PM) *

Two for me.

Both "L".

I don't even know if i can find my check book. Dude, Paypal. It's free. Sign up. Puleeezeeeee.

all my slush funds are in PayPal. Unless you take poker chips biggrin.gif

Paypla free? How? It charges me a percentage of anything that comes in dry.gif
drewvw

evil is right...they take 7% of incoming or something like that.

barry put me down for a large....I will snail mail you a check.
BMartin914
The check is in the mail.
VaccaRabite
Pay Pal is free so long as you do not "upgrade" to a professional account.

Of course, with out the pro account, you can not accept credit card payments.

Unfortunatly, once you have the pro account, EVERYTHING you take in gets taxed. And they do not permit two paypal accounts for the same user. Unless I am doing stuff over ebay, I don't permit paymet to me via paypal, I just use it to send other people money. I need to figure out how to downgrade my account.

Zach
/L.
I'll take 2 large t-shirts. I'll mail check today to you. thumb3d.gif Thanks for the offer.
Brad Roberts
Barry,

I'll take two larges and a small.

The shirts look awesome!!

B
Brad Roberts
Barry,

MikeZ is handling our goodie store, would you be against shipping them all to Mike? These can go up in the store around ThanksGiving. We can *probably* buy these from you if need be (next week)

B

BIGKAT_83
Barry I'll take two XL if you still have them.

Check is in the mail..............Bob
grasshopper
Ok, I am counting up all the orders. Bob is the last person. I will see what I have left and figure up a total for you brad.
xitspd
Barry,

Email me a total for the (2) XL's and the (1) S along with (1) plate and I will send you a check as requested in my earlier email.

Thanks,

Dan
grasshopperSR
This is from Grasshopper SR. I try not to but in unless necessary. Grasshopper Jr. is selling these shirts because Grasshopper Mom Purchased them and is short now. Unhappy Grasshopper Mom equates to unhappy everybody!

Yes you can Paypal my account and I will pass it on to Grasshopper Mom. Some will be sifened off for Grasshopper Sr's beer account though.

barfull7@aol.com

Thanks guys

Barry
grasshopper
I Thought your account would not accept Paypal?
bernbomb914
I will take 3 xls and would like to know what happend to your rotissarie in Las Vegas? do you want to sell it?

Bernie

please tell me your paypal#
VegasRacer
I got my shirt and license plate in the mail yesterday.
I'm impressed. biggrin.gif Very nice quality. Thanks Barry
blitZ
QUOTE(grasshopperSR @ Oct 9 2006, 09:54 PM) *

This is from Grasshopper SR. I try not to but in unless necessary. Grasshopper Jr. is selling these shirts because Grasshopper Mom Purchased them and is short now. Unhappy Grasshopper Mom equates to unhappy everybody!

Yes you can Paypal my account and I will pass it on to Grasshopper Mom. Some will be sifened off for Grasshopper Sr's beer account though.

barfull7@aol.com

Thanks guys

Barry

I'll take an XL, if it will help keep Momma Grasshopper happy. Paypal sent.
Aaron Cox
paypal sent
xitspd
Barry,

Check in the mail.

Thanks,

Dan

Let me know if you need more help.
jim_hoyland
Barry,

Are you out shirts ? Sent pm re check sent earlier....
jim_hoyland
popcorn[1].gif
Dr Evil
agree.gif popcorn[1].gif ?
blitZ
Umm, ditto. unsure.gif
Aaron Cox
umm uber ditto,
paypal sent and it cleared,

still awaiting a shirt sad.gif
xitspd
How about a current inventory. Any larges or smalls?

Thanks,

Dan
grasshopper
Uhh...arron, Dr. and dan, your was put in the mail a WHILE ago. So I dont really know what to do... If you dont have them by wednesday at the LATEST, please let me know and I will try and make things right, but your shirts should already have gotten there. Jim, your shirts were sent today. Blitz, sorry I never got an email from paypal. I received it and it will go out on monday.
xitspd
QUOTE(grasshopper @ Oct 28 2006, 06:12 PM) *

Uhh...arron, Dr. and dan, your was put in the mail a WHILE ago. So I dont really know what to do... If you dont have them by wednesday at the LATEST, please let me know and I will try and make things right, but your shirts should already have gotten there. Jim, your shirts were sent today. Blitz, sorry I never got an email from paypal. I received it and it will go out on monday.

Barry,

Thanks. I got the shirts and plate I paid for by check. I would like to send a Paypal for another Large and Small shirt. Do you have them in stock at present?

Thanks,

Dan
grasshopper
Yeah, that would be fine dan. I have plenty of large small and mediums left. ALL of the XLs are gone. Everyone who sent money in for them should get them. PM me your order and I will get it out. Thanks, Barry Fuller

QUOTE(xitspd @ Oct 28 2006, 06:20 PM) *

QUOTE(grasshopper @ Oct 28 2006, 06:12 PM) *

Barry,

Thanks. I got the shirts and plate I paid for by check. I would like to send a Paypal for another Large and Small shirt. Do you have them in stock at present?

Thanks,

Dan

Series9
PayPal sent for two larges.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Oct 5 2006, 05:00 PM) *

Barry put me down for two large.I'll get you a check out tonight and PM you with my address

Jim Hoyland aktion035.gif

piratenanner.gif Shirts arrived today biggrin.gif

Thanks Barry, really thumb3d.gif

Jim
Aaron Cox
barry - still no shirt sad.gif

AA
Dr Evil
Big Bear,

Still non for me either. I trust you man, just wondering what the shipping snafu was. I bet that mine is with Aarons. No worries. I need an XL so if it never shows up I want worry wink.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Nov 3 2006, 05:33 PM) *

Big Bear,

Still non for me either. I trust you man, just wondering what the shipping snafu was. I bet that mine is with Aarons. No worries. I need an XL so if it never shows up I want worry wink.gif

about the same as i feel. if it doesnt surface, no big deal smile.gif

XL here too....

maybe mike's hat thief swiped my shirt? LOL
Dr Evil
Go back to hiding bastard! I dont live in the ghetto anymore tongue.gif
Aaron Cox
ROFL...

neighbor came over, shirt ended up in his mailbox.

thanks barry!

AA
Dr Evil
Damnit! Mine may be inthe same fate. The PO guy seems to just shove what ever in what ever box at times. I get my neighbors stuff often. Maybe Sat.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.