Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: California, Pasadena area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914nerd
I am going to visit the Pasadena area this coming weekend to visit Caltech and was wondering if there is anything interesting going on around there (914 related or not) during this time period
Also, just out of curiosity, I was wondering how many members we have in that area.

Charles
Heeltoe914
How are you today. I live about 12min. from Pasadena if you would like to come up I will be working on one of 6 914 setting around. maybe we can do a drive up the famous Angeles Crest Hwy. 818 266 7774.
We have a groupe of 4-5 teeners that hang out together.
Twystd1
Dude,

Ifn your smart enough to get intoCal Tech.... I want to meetyou.

Post up whatever your shedule is. And try to make it to Joes (NARP) BBQ this weekend.

You can then put faces to names you have seen on the board.

B There or B square.!!!!!!

OH.. And welcome to Kali..!!!!

Clayton
cnavarro
I'll be there in Thanksgiving. My mom teaches across the street at Polytechnic School (where I also went to school before moving to IL). That's an awesome area - you have everything you could want on Lake Avenue just two blocks west of wilson (the western-most side of the Caltech Campus). All I can say that Caltech has the best college food in the country (and some pretty good teachers too!)
Twystd1
Hello Charles,

How long you going to be in SoKal?

And are you up for a dinner or BBQ...???????????????????????

Clayton
Aaron Cox
the guy aaron "yeahmag" on the board does stuff at caltech i think....
914nerd
I am only going to be there for the weekend and then I must head back here to Los Alamos
I would certainly be up for a dinner/barbecue
and I couldn't possibly turn down the opportunity to meet some of you so-cal 914ers
Also, what time is that BBQ at and what is the address for it
Thanks
Charles
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(914nerd @ Oct 3 2006, 01:30 PM) *

I am only going to be there for the weekend and then I must head back here to Los Alamos
I would certainly be up for a dinner/barbecue
and I couldn't possibly turn down the opportunity to meet some of you so-cal 914ers
Also, what time is that BBQ at and what is the address for it
Thanks
Charles

nailed thread at the top"i feel a BBQ"

its in huntington beach, a good 40 min from pasadena
yeahmag
Yup. I work at Caltech and live in Pasadena. Hit me an email and I'll send you my contact info.

-Aaron
dlo914
i live in the neighboring city, Alhambra, which is like 5-10mins from Cal Tech.
cnavarro
I'll be in CA with my wife and daughter for a whole week. Lots of family and friends want to see us, since we haven't been to CA as a family since Tammy and I got married. It's just been shows for me upto now.

I'd be totally up to dinner and/or a BBQ. My parent's place is in La Verne, minutes from the fairgrounds if that helps place us. I'll probably be out in Simi at my friend's ranch as well as in Arcadia at that same friends condo. If anyone wants to reach me, the office number will go to my cell.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.