Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For your Viewing Pleasure....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
keebler117
And now ... I have scanned some of the documents that came with the Porsche... here is a photo of the Car the day it was brought home from the Dealership, the Original Window Sticker and the Original Bill of Sale... driving.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

And if you notice, the Car is originally an Oklahoma car... Sold at
Conine-Swab Porsche / Audi Inc. In Tulsa.. The address is where the new Redline Motorsports Dealership is now (Formerly The Mithubitchi Dealership).... My how things change over the years... LOL

Being an oklahoma car its entire life could explain why there is no rust on her...

And finally what she looks like today...

IPB Image

Later,
Shawn~

the Oklahoma 914 Club
IPB Image
Gint
Nice to have history.

I edited this thread to included the items you added to the addtional thread and deleted that one since it was mostly a duplicate (or was once I edited this one anyway).

beerchug.gif
TINCAN914
Very nice car! beerchug.gif
nomore9one4
What are those 2 figures in the yard behind the car? confused24.gif Could that actually be children playing outside?!? Life before x-box and overweight children.
Oh Yah ,Nice ride! driving.gif
Bartlett 914
Your car looks better today than it was new!

Mark
rick 918-S
clap56.gif drooley.gif thumb3d.gif
keebler117
Yeah... I was meaning to add this to the Okies Topic...LOL...

Thanks for the Compliments.. I've only had her for about 3 weeks now and have gone totally 914 NUTZ! I love the car, the way it handles and the looks...

I have an appointment to have the Valves adjusted Friday, (Could do it myself.. but Why?)..LOL...

The only thing the Original owner had done to her was install an 8Track player, (Originally RADIO DELETE) and had 1" Sway bars installed. She sticks to the corners at the Eufaula Dam around 80-90 and feels like its on Rails... aktion035.gif
JPB
914 love brotha, yo hooked bro!!

beer.gif Don't feel funny about it, its all natural!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.