Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need a little help
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gopack
It is time to pick up the mostly finished tub fromn the body shop in Lockport IL (Chicago suburb; 16501 Broadway St., Lockport, IL 60441), and I coudl use a little help getting the suspension mounted to make it a roller again. should take only an hour, prefer to getter done in the AM as i am 3 hours away in madison. any one in Chicago got a spare hour? if you are somewhere between Madison and Chicago, I would be willing to provide transportation as well (pick you up on the way).

I am sure I could be persuaded to provide lunch and/or an adult beverage as well.

thanks in advance.
Pnambic
Hey Mark, if you'd stop and get me from Indy, I might be able to convince the wife to let me go help. smile.gif But I'm sure there are some closer resources up there.

Come on fellas, just cuz he's a Packers fan doesn't mean we can't help him out. He can't be ALL bad. He does have a teener afterall.

Bump

By the way, I remember a little family owned restaurant in Joliet (since you'll be so close) that had this greasy garlic cheese steak sandwich that was just awesome! They called it the Po' Boy. Won't ever forget it. It's been 10 years or so since I've been up that way, but the place was called Merichka's.
Bartlett 914
Mark I would love to help you but I am grounded for the weekend. Wife is out with relatives and I need to stay nearby. If anything changes, I will contact you.
gopack
icon_bump.gif
bump to the top!

ANYONE got a spare hour or two?
gopack
icon_bump.gif for the night shift
gopack
icon_bump.gif
for the day shift.

No one? any one? I'll keep trying

call me if you want 608-338-5541
Bartlett 914
PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.