Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Evanston, Wyoming. Anyone near their?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Afriend is in from Austrailia and his truck broke down near Evanston , Wyoming. He called me and asked if I knew anyone near their. I said I would give a try on the 914 club. Anyone close by??
Craig C. Laughlin
Eric_Shea
Bought an hour and 1/2 away... what does he need?
Kirmizi
Craig, how'd he make out? The Salt Lake boys are a lot closer to Evanston than Cheyenne. Mike
draperjojo
What does he need? Where was he going?
boxstr
Russell bought a truck in Montana, drove to Salinas KS and bought a car, trailerd it back and the engine gave out in Evanston. The truck has been towed back to where he bought it and they are going to make repairs. He plans to rent something and come out to CAMP and pickup some parts and then top Kelso Wa for more parts.
Thank you to all who have replied. I will tell Russell this morning. He will be suprised that people took the time to email about his plight.
Craig
draperjojo
Is the car he bought driveable? I've got to drive through Evanston on Friday to go see a customer. Does he need anything?
boxstr
Thank you, Russell is getting a rental of some kind to drive to CAMP and pickup more parts. He seems to be getting along okay this morning. He said "thank you to those who showed a sign of support" I'm sure he will throw another shrimp on the barbie when he gets back down under.
CCL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.