Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: nepal orange vs signal orange
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
i love porsche
it seems that nepal orange is slightly more striking than signal orange...does anyone have any pics of these two colors next to eachother...i might have to change my mind to nepal orange...
Midtowner
Perhaps this will give you a general idea of Oranges. Although not Nepal, foregaround car (Almaden Valley Dan's) is Phoenix Red (L32K). Mine is Signal Orange (L20E). Also, check here: http://homepage.mac.com/markd/914/colors.html. biggrin.gif Click to view attachment
DanT
I never tire of that picture Erik.
i love porsche
thanks for the site...yeah, signal orange looks dull next to nepal orange...i like the brighter better
alpha434
Hooray Nepal orange!
Bleyseng
Look down to see Nepal Orange. Signal Orange has a little more yellow in it.
sixnotfour
nice color comparison page;
http://homepage.mac.com/markd/914/colors.html
ptravnic
Aaron - my car is signal orange. It hasn't been washed in about 6 months and has vandal damage, rust spots popping up etc. I think Richie's is signal orange too but not 100% sure.

The signal orange is much more yellowish. It almost looks like the color of NYC taxi's ...

-pt
i love porsche
yeah..your car and richie's are slightly different....so i thinki should go with nepal orange...just because otherwise we will have 3 signal orange cars..and thats just too many around here
nycchef
[quote name='i love porsche' date='Oct 5 2006, 04:00 AM' post='787940']
yeah..your car and richie's are slightly different....so i thinki should go with nepal orange...just because otherwise we will have 3 signal orange cars..and thats just too many around here

smart move junior, we don't need another orange 914 around here. maybe consider baby blue, can never have enough of those.

race914
Signal Orange was the color of the Nurburgring 914s (and their clones!)

Click to view attachment

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.