Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I FUCHING HATE Idiot Drivers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Brando
Second time, I swear, within a week idiot drivers have gotten on my nerves.

Last week driving through a commercial/industrial zone on my way to work, cruising at 50 (55 zone) an idiot driver is trying to pull out of a parking lot into a major street. Guy it looking for traffic coming at him from his right, not even looking in my direction (his left). He then continues to slowly inch the front of his car into my lane, then pulls into both lanes, blocking both 50/50. I lay into the horn and swerve around him to my right, avoiding parked cars. I look in my rearview, guy has his reverse lights on and is stopped (wtf?)

THEN TONIGHT, a guy does the same goddamn thing, except he decided to stop in the left lane altogether!!!

If I were licensed to carry a gun... fuchin idiots!!!

/rant

chair.gif chair.gif chair.gif
Twystd1
Geeezzz Brando,

Slow down Bro.

Slits is getting along in age. He doesn't drive very well and can't turn his head to look both ways anymore.

Give the OLD FART a break....

T
Randal
QUOTE(Brando @ Oct 4 2006, 09:18 PM) *

Second time, I swear, within a week idiot drivers have gotten on my nerves.

Last week driving through a commercial/industrial zone on my way to work, cruising at 50 (55 zone) an idiot driver is trying to pull out of a parking lot into a major street. Guy it looking for traffic coming at him from his right, not even looking in my direction (his left). He then continues to slowly inch the front of his car into my lane, then pulls into both lanes, blocking both 50/50. I lay into the horn and swerve around him to my right, avoiding parked cars. I look in my rearview, guy has his reverse lights on and is stopped (wtf?)

THEN TONIGHT, a guy does the same goddamn thing, except he decided to stop in the left lane altogether!!!

If I were licensed to carry a gun... fuchin idiots!!!

/rant

chair.gif chair.gif chair.gif

Don't visit the bay area, you'll have a heart attack. LA drivers are great as compared to up here.

My vote for the worst drivers on the planet is right here. Just ask Brad, he's spent lots of time in both.
porschecb
Thats one of the reasons I left Rivertuckey! poke.gif But there are others. biggrin.gif
DNHunt

Don't visit the bay area, you'll have a heart attack. LA drivers are great as compared to up here.

My vote for the worst drivers on the planet is right here. Just ask Brad, he's spent lots of time in both.

Boy, I have to agree with that. Everytime I drive down there it takes a week to recover. The motorcycles splitting lanes scares the sh*t out of me.

Dave
mikerose
Boy, I have to agree with that. Everytime I drive down there it takes a week to recover. The motorcycles splitting lanes scares the sh*t out of me.

Dave

Dave, lane Splitting that would be me some people in cars scare the sh*t out of me. They are on the CELL phone and never see me or the person that looks out his side window right at me and pulls in my lane FU*k me. I just love the sfbay area...........

Mike Rant over
Brian Mifsud
Definitely more Cell-Phone Stupidity in Bay Area (in my humble 24 years of driving there)... usually piloting something that weighs 5000lbs or better....

Here in the Southland, the ONE infraction I see most often is the one mentioned by Brando.. entering a boulevard from a driveway. I think people LOOK to the left, but they interpret the rules as "you will yield to me since I'm entering the road"....

I witnessed the same thing in Shanghai and Shen Zuen China.. people KNOW traffic is coming, and step off into path of bicycles, scooters, cars and SEMIs with total abandon...

Lots of people from 3rd world country here in Southland... perhaps it is influencing the "driving culture"...????
MattR
I know i've fucked up when i'm driving. I'm glad nobody has blown my head off...

and arent you born and raised in the inbred empire? biggrin.gif
Steve Thacker
Hands down we have the worst drivers on the planet here in Ohio. We have the inbreed capital right next to us, Kentucky, WestVirginatucky and Pennsatucky.
Dumb sonsabitch'in drivers are all over true, but we got the market cornered biggrin.gif
Toast
Yea, I know Brandon. like that guy that BACKED UP AT A STOP SIGN in the Inland Empire and smashed the front of my 914. Rember that?
914 has not looked the same since. sad.gif mad.gif
grantsfo
QUOTE(Randal @ Oct 4 2006, 09:24 PM) *

I expereinced a lot more crazy driving in LA. I used to commute from Pacific Palisades to El Segundo every day for 3 years. Between the gold chain F Car and Lambo gangs, Fast and furious crowd, coked up merdedes drivers, clueless tourists I was always finding myself in danger on that commute. I rarely have issues in the Bay Area on my commute maybe I just luck out and dont see the real crazy stuff here.

You want a heat attack try 405 Frwy traffic from the SF Valley over the hill into West LA when its moving at 70-80 mph and it starts to rain. I dont think we have anything that can rival that section of freeway craziness in Nor Cal. Of course when everything slows down to a crawl then LA is one of the safest places every!

Sammy
I won't even drive in fontucky anymore. I figure 2 out of three of em are always drunk.....
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Sammy @ Oct 5 2006, 12:23 PM) *

I won't even drive in fontucky anymore. I figure 2 out of three of em are always drunk.....

or not a citizen or insuranceless....
JPB
Nondriving inbread UNITE!!!!!

beer.gif So we can use alla yall as traffic cones.LOL
Pat Garvey
Haven't driven in any CA traffic in 15 years, but it's hard for me to believe ANYTHING is worse than the DC Beltway area on a Sunday afternoon! That's right, Sunday!

Umpteen lanes of an 80 mph frieght train! Slow down & your toast. Speed up & your toast. Constantly amazed at the number of idiots in Hyunda's & Diawoo's who think they can safely brake those pieces of SH_T at 100, with out killing themselves & others.

Avoid it like the plague!!!!
wbergtho
Hands down we have the worst drivers on the planet here in Ohio. We have the inbreed capital right next to us, Kentucky, WestVirginatucky and Pennsatucky.
Dumb sonsabitch'in drivers are all over true, but we got the market cornered

I can appreciate how you may believe that you have the market cornered on the most F'd up drivers in America...but I have to put a very strong vote in for the midwest. I have driven in every corner of this country and I can say honestly that Minnesota & Wisconsin feature the most stupid unaware asshole fuckhead drivers I've ever seen anywhere on the planet! I understand California will have many complaints in this regard due to the overwhelming number of people all trying to occupy the same 40 sq feet of asphalt....but per capita, MN & WI have the most brainless piece of shit idiot moron drivers I have ever seen...And I know how a guy can get worked up behind the wheel when some dipshit blunders into your way. I experience at least 2 moments of madness & shear anger a day. I think it pisses off good drivers even more...because we have this crazy expectation that everyone else should be able to handle their goddamn car as well as we do. The plain and simple truth is that only about 5% of the people we see out there should really have a drivers license...50% are totally incompetent and the other 45% are a mixture of incompetent, rude & selfish.
BMartin914
QUOTE(wbergtho @ Oct 5 2006, 07:31 PM) *

Dumb sonsabitch'in drivers are all over true, but we got the market cornered

I can appreciate how you may believe that you have the market cornered on the most F'd up drivers in America...but I have to put a very strong vote in for the midwest. I have driven in every corner of this country and I can say honestly that Minnesota & Wisconsin feature the most stupid unaware asshole fuckhead drivers I've ever seen anywhere on the planet! I understand California will have many complaints in this regard due to the overwhelming number of people all trying to occupy the same 40 sq feet of asphalt....but per capita, MN & WI have the most brainless piece of shit idiot moron drivers I have ever seen...And I know how a guy can get worked up behind the wheel when some dipshit blunders into your way. I experience at least 2 moments of madness & shear anger a day. I think it pisses off good drivers even more...because we have this crazy expectation that everyone else should be able to handle their goddamn car as well as we do. The plain and simple truth is that only about 5% of the people we see out there should really have a drivers license...50% are totally incompetent and the other 45% are a mixture of incompetent, rude & selfish.

Resist the urge to rant...resist the urge to rant...serenity now.

IPB Image

Joe Bob
Hmmmm, I live in a state where insurance/financial responsibilty is mandatory...yet I am required to have uninsured motorist insurance.....

If I buy a car and register it...I don't need to show insurnace, when I renew it I do.....how fucked up is that?

I get a spam from Arnold asking for me to vote for his immigrant ass for Gubimanator and ask them the same thing...they stop spamming me.....

WTF?
effutuo101
I Love lane splitting. As long as traffic is moving slower than 25MPH. It is true that you have to pay more attention to drivers of SUV's, but the hours I used to cut out of my commute on a daily basis were worth it.
I wonder when it will be possible to hit people with a EMP device and leave them stranded with a dead car for being stupid.
SirAndy
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Oct 5 2006, 11:20 PM) *

I wonder when it will be possible to hit people with a EMP device and leave them stranded with a dead car for being stupid.

oh, i want one! can i have one? please? yes? piratenanner.gif
So.Cal.914
I've lived in California all my life and one thing I know is that we have a large

population of non-locals. All of you that don't live here and complain about the

drivers in your state, the worst of those drivers moved here. biggrin.gif
JPB

Me thinks ya found an item of huge demand and there may be a fortune to be had with it!

beer.gif Huge demand.

As for non-locals, they should use the technology they were using back home. Like here in northern Virginia, there would be donkey schmit everywhere and bicycle fools driving on it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.