Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fall Foliage Classic 2006
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Doug Leggins
So far no rain in the forecast for at least Friday and Saturday. Weather.com has a 10 day outlook, and right now -NO RAIN rocking nana.gif In fact, they are showing 0% chance of rain. I don't know if the system is just not updated for those days or if it is just great timing on our part, right now I'm banking on great timing!

Of course it can change, but right now it's looking fantastic! If there's anyone that has been waiting on the forecast to make the commitment to drive over, start making plans for the trip!

If you want to keep an eye on the forecast the zip for Nashville is 47448.

1970 Neun vierzehn
Doug,
What time zone will we be in? Eastern, Central or "Twilight" dry.gif

Pnambic
We no longer have the Twilight Zone...they voted it out. So most of Indiana is officially on Eastern time now. There are still dissenters up around Chicago and such that lean to Central though. Right Garold?

Nashville, I believe, is in the Eastern time zone.
Doug Leggins
Correct, Nashville is now eastern time zone all year.

It was kind of goofy before with part of the year being the same as eastern and part of the year being the same as central, but I liked it. I hate changing the clocks!!!
Pnambic
I used to work with a person who honestly thought that Ohio got more hours of Daylight than Indiana because they were on Daylight Savings and we weren't. They must have believed that there was some mysterious quantum power inherently present in clocks that allowed their owners to somehow manipulate the rotational velocity of the Earth in order to squeeze a little extra daylight out just by moving the hour hand a little. confused24.gif screwy.gif biggrin.gif
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Pnambic @ Oct 5 2006, 02:35 PM) *

We no longer have the Twilight Zone...they voted it out. So most of Indiana is officially on Eastern time now. There are still dissenters up around Chicago and such that lean to Central though. Right Garold?

Hey I resemble that remark rolleyes.gif Yep were are Northwest Indiana, just a another burb of Chicago dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.