Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where can I get rims? and what kind are there?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Barretta
Hey to the groupies. So, I kind of would like to shop for a different set of rims for my 914, but I don't know where to start. What different kinds of aftermarket rims are out there? And where the heck can I get them. I see so many really nice sets on some of the pictures here that I get jealous--I don't know what they are called to even begin searching for them!. My car has the stock size and I don't want to convert, does that limit me? Can I just steal a set off of a VW (if so, what model) So many questions...

Thanks
Ferg
Not very many "new" rims to be bought for our cars. Off the top of my head:
Revolutions
Panasports
ATS
Fuch copy's

Lot's of used choices, look through the memebers car pics thread and post the one's you like. Used can be found here or www.thesamba.com ect. Bolt spacing is 4x130 and vw's usually had a different offset and are not favorable for out cars.
Do a search and you will learn much.

Ferg
TROJANMAN
If you have steelies or Rivieras, you could upgrade to stock: Mahles, Pedrinis, or Fuchs
JPB
Look at the member's car pics and see all the cool rims out there. There may still be some Revolutions on sale at the classifieds here and they are cool 7" beasts. Five for the price of four is a huge bargain at that. Also think performance since every bit of weight lost on these cars is well worth the HPs gained for the price. Superlight rims were posted for discusion last night which are nice and affordable.

beer.gif Think performance first!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.