Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another Birthday!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
zymurgist
...but I'm spilling the beans anyway. I know she'd get a kick out of birthday greetings from 914ers, especially from all y'all who attended the ECC this year. (She was the hostess who provided that wonderful spread of smoked barbecue!) So if you're of a mind to do so, PM "Babydoll" and say hi.

beerchug.gif
zymurgist
icon_bump.gif
Babydoll
ar15.gif Ken, you are a stinker! happy11.gif So that's the mystery of how it got out there...

Now, as penance, you have to find Babydoll a TPS switch. She's gettin' jumpy, probably from havin' such an olllllld driver. Bwahahahaha!!

And, of course, thanks for the birthday wishes that mysteriously showed up, guys. At least you were all gracious enough not to ask how old. I'd let Babydoll answer and say "32" since she's a '74. biggrin.gif
JPB
Busted my brother of finer beverages.

beer.gif Think La Trap and ya neva look back, Trapist monks, 9% of Holy GODNESS!
zymurgist
Ha! I only disclosed the date, not the age. So I suppose I'll still be in Babydoll's good graces.

Trappist beer... drooley.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.