Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How to add VIN
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
watsonrx13
OK, I've searched in My Controls to add a new VIN for a car I just bought, but can't find where the listing is, can someone point it out to me?
type47fan
QUOTE(watsonrx13 @ Oct 5 2006, 04:05 PM) *

OK, I've searched in My Controls to add a new VIN for a car I just bought, but can't find where the listing is, can someone point it out to me?

It's there. In MY CONTROLS, look in the menu on the left side of the screen. About halfway down is the prompt item you're looking for (PERSONAL PROFILE, Edit /view VIN information).

Good luck,
watsonrx13
QUOTE(type47fan @ Oct 5 2006, 07:40 PM) *

It's there. In MY CONTROLS, look in the menu on the left side of the screen. About halfway down is the prompt item you're looking for (PERSONAL PROFILE, Edit /view VIN information).

Good luck,

Yea, I got that, but that's only for VINs that are already entered. I'm trying to ADD a new VIN...
SirAndy
QUOTE(watsonrx13 @ Oct 5 2006, 04:52 PM) *

Yea, I got that, but that's only for VINs that are already entered. I'm trying to ADD a new VIN...

you'll have to wait until i'm done with the coding ( type.gif ) of the VIN pages.
currently, you can only edit your existing VINs, but there will be a full set of tools available shortly.

there was a lengthy thread about that just a few days ago ...
wink.gif Andy
Mueller

QUOTE(type47fan @ Oct 5 2006, 07:40 PM) *

Good luck,

I too tried to add a new VIN with no luck, thought I was going crazy blink.gif
watsonrx13
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Oct 5 2006, 10:22 PM) *

you'll have to wait until i'm done with the coding ( type.gif ) of the VIN pages.
currently, you can only edit your existing VINs, but there will be a full set of tools available shortly.

there was a lengthy thread about that just a few days ago ...
wink.gif Andy

Thanks for the update Andy, I can't get to this BBS anymore at work, so I only have about 30 min per day.....

Like Mueller, I too thought I was going crazy... wacko.gif

-- Rob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.