Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dinner Saturday night
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
Doug Leggins
We (Susan) made tenative plans for dinner Saturday night at Smith's Row. THis is the restaurant that we have gone to the last couple of years. I was wanting to try something else but haven't found a better place yet. So we set up Smith's Row to have "in the bank". I will be spending some time in Columbus this weekend to finalize dinner plans.

Smith's Row was certainly OK/good, but I'd like to find something new/different if I can.

There is a Cultural Expo taking place in Columbus the same weekend. I have heard good things about it. Somewhat considering trying to have dinner there. It is within walking distance of the Hotel. There would be a large variety of food and I have heard that it is good. My concerns about the expo for dinner is 1) WEATHER -so far it soesn't look like rain, but maybe a little cold. 2) No central area for the group to gather other than an outside area.

What are your thoughts?

Smiths Row? Yes, or would prefer something different?

Expo?

Suggestions
GaroldShaffer
Smiths Row is fine with me. Nice and close to the hotel. I vote we drive up to Seans place since he is gone and PARTY biggrin.gif drunk.gif beer3.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif mueba.gif tunez.gif party.gif rocking nana.gif rock_band.gif tooth.gif
Pnambic
Is Smith's Row the one that ran out of food on us in 2004?
seanery
yes, it is. Last year was better.

If you can find the key, you're welcome inside laugh.gif
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Moron Sean @ Oct 6 2006, 08:37 AM) *

yes, it is. Last year was better.

If you can find the key, you're welcome inside laugh.gif

I have BFH smash.gif laugh.gif
Doug Leggins
We are set for dinner at Smith's Row for Saturday night. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.