Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Special Birthday Roast.........
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mrs. K
Ok, guys and gals..........especially all of us who met Brian at the recent RRC.........

Let the roasting begin!!!!!!! clap56.gif

Happy 40th Brian! You don't look a day over "the speed limit" laugh.gif

Click to view attachment

Lisa
mrs.K.gif
Aaron Cox
your ugly and you drive slow
Joe Bob
ya dasn't look a day over 39......
Twystd1
Aaron,

Thats rude and uncaring. Brian Munday is one of the kindest, caring, good looking, masterful, warriors I have ever met.

I suggest you re-think your demeanor when reffering to "Bri" or any of his male family members.

Remember Aaron, he Is older and should of earned your respect simply by his incredible brilliance and good looks..

I was just thinking of the first time I met "Bri" at his home during a repair party at his house. he has a fabulously beutiful wife and some great kids.

remember that Aaron?

I was thinking how much fun it was to help this wonderful man get his car on the road. The welding, (cause he didn't know how) The tranny pull, (cause he had no idea what he was doing)
The trip to the quarter car wash to rinse the engine and tranny. (where I did all the work) (he slept while I toiled with it.)

And remember the time we were lost and called "Bri" for directions? And he told us to kiss off. And the time BillD was broken down by the side of the road and called "Bri" to get some help?
And "Bri" said he was busy with some transvestite and wouldn't be available for 6 hours.

Oh yea, remember the time at Joe Sharps when he tripped and broke the bottle of Casadores? Because we wouldn't talk to him cause he was doing strange things with somebodys dog???? (Buelers dog?)

Well i remember dammit.... What the hell is this guy doing in our club anyway.???

The bastard should simply leave us alone and find a 356 club to drag down to his sordid road of sexual depravity.

Who is this guy really....???????

I say..... send him to Utah or Colorado. let him live with the Sheas of the world.

Dammit... Aaron... You are right again...... Dam the torpedoes.

Birthday Shmirthday... hang the bastid.
WAIT....

OOOps... Sorry Guys. I thought this was about Howard... My bad.

Twystd1
GWN7
Happy Birthday Brian beerchug.gif
VegasRacer
Happy birthday...........Nice car..........Fix the rip in your backpad.
SharonG
birthday2.gif drunk.gif biggrin.gif
Allan
Want me to send ya some Rogaine?

birthday3.gif
TINCAN914
Thanks everyone!!! beerchug.gif
Ferg
Happy Bday Brian beer.gif

He's really 45, it just took him this long to get to 40. chairfall.gif

Ferg
Mrs. K
QUOTE(Ferg @ Oct 6 2006, 07:05 AM) *

Happy Bday Brian beer.gif

He's really 45, it just took him this long to get to 40. chairfall.gif

Ferg

av-943.gif
Eric_Shea
Brion is on hickof a gay. Ilernded evryting t no todae frumhim. On of thsoe gays thet wuold gev yuo the skirt off his bcak. Yuo gays cuold lerned alot form him...specailey yuo Gayton. dry.gif

Hppay Brihtday Brion! birthday3.gif
Mountain914
Your right on him really being 45, but was it because he was too slow to get there or did he just get lost on his way ? confused24.gif

Happy B-Day my B-man !! aktion035.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Oct 6 2006, 07:57 AM) *

Brion is on hickof a gay. Ilernded evryting t no todae frumhim. On of thsoe gays thet wuold gev yuo the skirt off his bcak. Yuo gays cuold lerned alot form him...specailey yuo Gayton. dry.gif

Hppay Brihtday Brion! birthday3.gif

Clearly you didn't everything from ol' Tincup. You use WAY too much punctuation. biggrin.gif

Happy birthday Bmunday. beerchug.gif
Howard
Happy Birthday, Brian. I'm hung up in meetings all day, but will try to post something fitting later. Betcha can't wait, huh? happy11.gif
JPB
With all that attention, you must be a pretty cool dude even though you can almost spell as well as me when I'm half boozed up.

:beer1:Bonne Fest Biotch!!!
Gustl
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

IPB Image
/L.
Oh Happy Day!! Live it UP all day and keep it going all Year boldblue.gif tunez.gif birthday.gif
Aaron Cox
brian is soooooo talkative too! i mean, you can have conversations with him for hours.....

chairfall.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Oct 6 2006, 09:43 AM) *

brian is soooooo talkative too! i mean, you can have conversations with him for hours.....

chairfall.gif

.........Brian who???? confused24.gif
Toast
rocking nana.gif

birthday3.gif
Joe Bob
Ones that run?
lagunero
Happy Birthday Mr Munday. Can't say anything bad about a guy who's married to Sandra Bullock......huh Scott?
jsteele22

Spent the day trying to think of something mean to say; couldn't come up with anything. Happy B'day Brian.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(lagunero @ Oct 6 2006, 11:41 AM) *

Happy Birthday Mr Munday. Can't say anything bad about a guy who's married to Sandra Bullock......huh Scott?

ROTFLMAO

chairfall.gif chairfall.gif chairfall.gif chairfall.gif chairfall.gif

+ 1 buddy.... smiley_notworthy.gif
TROJANMAN
HAPPY BDay to the artist formerly known as BMunday

I think you went to RRC, but I am not sure. Are you that guy that looks like Hutch? I guess that's why Starsky always drove.

Well, congratulations on getting over the hill. The way you drive, we weren't sure you would make it. I guess you are way ahead of your time, because you drive like you're howard's age. Pretty soon you'll be nappin in the daytime and be as happy as Gint biggrin.gif
LuckieO
Happy Birthday! party.gif birthday.gif
Mrs. K
icon_bump.gif for the evening crowd.................

....it is a roast you know............HOWIE????? confused24.gif
Howard
Brian, don't take any crap from these people. They are just envious of your good looks and quiet charm. So you can't drive, spell, or form complete sentences. Since you moved IQ of both states has increased.

Regarding the hair loss issue. For every hair that doesn't grow on your head, God has seen fit to replace it with 2. One will grow out of your nose, the other on your ear. As long as you groom them properly, sport this new hair proudly. Braiding your nose hair can be fun, and will give you something to do while looking for a job. Andy can give you some tips on what to do with unwanted hair.

You could use work on your sense of direction, so in honor of your birthday, I have enrolled you in 'Map Reading and Navigation 101'. The instructor, Professor Toast, will contact you shortly. A second course, 'How to Win Friends Thru Positive Conversation' will be available as soon as Gint has the time.

And cheer up. If you didn't like the last 40, wait till you see the fun the next 40 brings. And with friends like this, who needs enemies? blink.gif

Elliot_Cannon
Who the hell is Brian Mundane anyway? Hippo birdie two ewes.
Elliot
majkos
Happy B-day, Dude! beerchug.gif

I'm going to give ya a FREE driving lessons,
so you can really enjoy what theses babies has to offer driving.gif burnout.gif
We can use the Green Machine

No more this "Sunday drive" crap smoke.gif
shelby/914
Most everything good and bad that can be said, has been. So I'll just say Happy Birthday KID! 40 just a baby beerchug.gif beer3.gif
Gint
I can't top what's already been said. Hope it was a good birthday Brian! 40 is special...
Mrs. K
QUOTE(Gint @ Oct 7 2006, 09:05 AM) *

I can't top what's already been said. Hope it was a good birthday Brian! 40 is special...

..........sure you can "smilie" biggrin.gif

We were wondering when you'd chime in..........a day late and a dollar short confused24.gif

lol3.gif

mrs.K.gif
TINCAN914
Thanks again for all the B-day wishes everyone!!!! beerchug.gif
SharonG
Wow, Brian... not everyone is *special* enough to get their own roast. biggrin.gif drunk.gif
Road Toad
Happy 40 th B-Day Brian...now that you are on the downhill side maybe you can keep up. biggrin.gif
Enjoy the Day!!!
Mrs. K
QUOTE(SharonG @ Oct 7 2006, 09:28 PM) *

Wow, Brian... not everyone is *special* enough to get their own roast. biggrin.gif drunk.gif

Sharon..........I think it had something to do with him being the ONLY person at RRC not to tease me about ......................................................................

ALLLLLLGEBBRRRRRAAAAA!!!!! lol3.gif

wink.gif
Lisa
mrs.K.gif
jd66921
Lisa, where was I?? Guess I'm getting old too. I missed it at RRC!

Not that I would ever tease you about it......

Jeff
SharonG
QUOTE(Mrs. K @ Oct 8 2006, 10:44 AM) *
QUOTE(SharonG @ Oct 7 2006, 09:28 PM) *

Sharon..........I think it had something to do with him being the ONLY person at RRC not to tease me about ......................................................................

ALLLLLLGEBBRRRRRAAAAA!!!!! lol3.gif

wink.gif
Lisa
mrs.K.gif

Lisa, that may be because Brian still thinks ALLLLLLLGEBRAAAA is a pirate's favorite subject in school! biggrin.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE(SharonG @ Oct 8 2006, 10:59 AM) *

Lisa, that may be because Brian still thinks ALLLLLLLGEBRAAAA is a pirate's favorite subject in school! biggrin.gif

dry.gif

Perhaps Brian is smarter than I gave him credit for......... idea.gif wub.gif lol3.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(Mrs. K @ Oct 8 2006, 12:53 PM) *

QUOTE(SharonG @ Oct 8 2006, 10:59 AM) *

Perhaps Brian is smarter than I gave him credit for......... idea.gif

Probably Not dry.gif

biggrin.gif
brant
Brian,

sorry I missed your birthday.
be-lated happy birthday sir!

brant
Mrs. K
QUOTE(brant @ Oct 9 2006, 05:54 PM) *

Brian,

sorry I missed your birthday.
be-lated happy birthday sir!

brant

............"SIR"??????

Brant, dude, it's a roast thread.........come on you can do better than that cool_shades.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.