Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newest member
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
heavydriver
I would like to introduce the newest member or our non-club. Checking in at almost 2 ft. (21 inches) and 8lbs 10oz. He is a perfect fit for our group. Why ??

1. He has no warranty.
2. He cannot stand up without some external support.
3. He does not move under his own power.

Here he is..........oops picture trouble. How do I shrink a 2080 x 1368 pic to fit??
mikelsr
Congrats!
TINCAN914
Congrats !!!! beer.gif
Jeroen
awesome!
congrats!!!
smilie_pokal.gif
blitZ

4. He randomly leaks.

Congratulations.

sjhowitson
That is Fantastic.. I hope mom, dad and son are all doing fine. Now I think you should have a nap. You are going to need it. Just a tip...Hold new born while watching Baseball playoffs is a very good thing !! clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif

heavydriver
Thanks for the warm wishes, now how about some help tweaking the pics so that they fit. heeeelllllllppppp. confused24.gif confused24.gif
JPB
I use my adobe program and reduce the size and save the file for here. As for the new one, congrats and hope you like baby cakes.

bye1.gif Telatuby say, Oh oowww.
Joe Bob
When it stops leaking, fill em back up.....

Mazel Tov!
heavydriver
Lets try this again.........
heavydriver
Kinda big but I'm working on my newfound picture skills.
mueba.gif
heavydriver
Here's another........
URY914
At least he's not on jackstands.

Good for you! beerchug.gif
Mamacita
QUOTE(heavydriver @ Oct 6 2006, 12:26 PM) *

Here's another........

What an incredibly handsome little guy! Congratulations!
Stacie
Allan
They also backfire occasionaly and it usualy involves chunks.

Congrats!!!!!!
So.Cal.914
I am on dial up, when the first pic was forming I thought " My that is a big baby,

and with a five oclock shadow too". But then the pic finished and I saw the subject

of our attention. Congrats to you and the miss's. Just a warning, they get bigger

and want to borrow your teener. And your credit card. And your tools. Oh the

Horror.
heavydriver
HA HA . It was a long day. The day before was also long due to the false alarm. (you figure a woman would "know" when her water broke)...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.