Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for a six?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
robby750
I just got a phone call from a guy in PA that I have not spoken with in over two years. I met him at a car show in the Porsche section. He is looking to sell. His car is perfect. one tiny door ding. that is it.

Here is the cars stats:

1970 Porsche 914-6 White/Black

I forgot the miles but I want to say it was sub 60k.

Total time machine car, flawless. this guy even bought extra chrom pieces and rubber seals for the car because he was afraid they would stop making them.

He has extra turn signal covers, An extra Transmisson and an extra set of wheels tires.

I think the car has Fuchs on it. (16x6?)

The car was ordered US spec. but spent most of it's time in Germany with a serviceman. It was then shipped to the US.

Steve is in the military and has been deployed overseas for some time. he hardly ever drives the car.

he is asking 20k for everything. He is not a PCA member, does not have an email, and does not have a digital camera! I took a bunch of photos of the car a few years ago. I will try to find them.

Call this guy to discuss.

Steve Pontera

724-854-1674 Mobile

914-6 pics

I just received this e-mail from one of the local PCA members. Anyone in the market might check on it.
Gustl
can anybody identify the VIN idea.gif

I can't ...

IPB Image

wavey.gif Gustl
boxstr
OhOh Looks like a repaint?? I called and will send VIN after I speak to the owner.
CCL
rhodyguy
did you close the deal yet?

k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.