Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any of the CO crew up for dinner on Tuesday night?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
LuckieO
Series9 and I are going to be headed to Ferg's house on Monday to pick up my car. We were thinking of maybe extending the trip by a day, instead of turning around and heading straight home on Tuesday. Would anyone be up for a CO contingent dinner somewhere on Tuesday night?
Ferg
Sounds like a good idea chowtime.gif

drunk.gif

Ferg
jhadler
Tuesday? I think we could do that. Closer to Boulder the better... In Boulder would be best for us (Mom and the little-bug included), but y'all do what work best....

edit. Okay, I guess anywhere _near_ Boulder would be great...

-Josh2
SharonG
Sounds good to me! Denver would be a good central location for Denver metro folks I guess but I know a haul for you Josh... we should also try to coordinate to meet up with Seanery if possible. drunk.gif
jhadler
Well Ferg lives in Erie right?... How about somewhere in the Broomfield/Westminster area?

-Josh2
SharonG
Actually off 104th and Hwy 36 may not be too bad for Trojanman and the guys who live south (not including Colo Spgs, of course - sorry guys).
LuckieO
You guys know the area much better than I do. Does anyone have any suggestions on a good meeting place, as far as where to eat and maybe a little drunk.gif ?
TROJANMAN
LoDo is best, and most central
Especially if anyone is driving up from the springs

jhadler
How 'bout the RockBottom Brewery in Wastemaster er... Westminster?...

Easy to get to for the springs folks too... Come up 470 instead of 25, avoid the nastiness, and the take a nice twisty road into Westminster from 93...

-Josh2
Ferg
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Oct 6 2006, 02:31 PM) *

LoDo is best, and most central
Especially if anyone is driving up from the springs

Most central to you maybe rolleyes.gif bootyshake.gif

I like the Sharon's Idea. Josh has already committed and he's gotta haul in from Lyons

Ferg.
LuckieO
QUOTE(jhadler @ Oct 6 2006, 02:34 PM) *

-Josh2

Where is that in relation to everyone who may be coming?
SharonG
QUOTE(LuckieO @ Oct 6 2006, 04:36 PM) *

-Josh2

I think it's about equidistant from Josh and Trojanman, probably a little closer to Greg.
LuckieO
QUOTE(SharonG @ Oct 6 2006, 02:42 PM) *

QUOTE(LuckieO @ Oct 6 2006, 04:36 PM) *

-Josh2

I think it's about equidistant from Josh and Trojanman, probably a little closer to Greg.

Sounds reasonable to me...any objections? Kid friendly place for those who may be bringing the little ones?

I am off to work...hasta manana...
jhadler
QUOTE(LuckieO @ Oct 6 2006, 02:50 PM) *

Sounds reasonable to me...any objections? Kid friendly place for those who may be bringing the little ones?

Hmm... They've got a side room that we might reserve if there's enough of us. Don't know how many we'd need, but I think we're close. I've had club meetings there before, worked out okay. Our little one isn't walking yet, but it's an any day now kind of thing...

Let's talk time... When?

-Josh2
LuckieO
The time for dinner depends on you guys. Joe and I are obviously not working that day so, when would be a good time for you all? And, who is in?

majkos
Just got home from work,and find this cool idea!

Keep posting, I shoud be able to swing by,maybe in MY 914!
I don't care for downtown,but Rockbottem in West. sounds neat.
Gint
I would love to mkae it, but I'n been working 10-15 hours days trying to get a project ready for production. It's day by day...
SharonG
How about 6:30? I have parent/teacher conferences earlier. Regardless, though, I'll make whatever time work. drunk.gif

Btw - did someone put this on the CO 914 yahoo list? I think there are several guys who check that more than this forum. Mike is up to his eyeballs with work stuff so one of you guys do it please...
seanery
I'd be up for it...think I've gotta cancel my Ouray trip due to rain on Monday.

I'm in Aurora around 225 & Illif...am I close to any of the proposed places?
Gint
QUOTE(Moron Sean @ Oct 7 2006, 10:53 PM) *

I'd be up for it...think I've gotta cancel my Ouray trip due to rain on Monday.

24 miles. You're a few highways away...

225 N to I70 E to I270 N to 36 W.

Google maps link

If you're going to make it I might have to fid a way to get there myself.
seanery
I'm gonna try!

I was out at a Walmart off 270 today....about 5-7 minutes north of I-70. There was a Carl's JR, Wendy's, Walgreen's and some other stuff there, is that close?
Gint
QUOTE(Moron Sean @ Oct 8 2006, 12:59 AM) *

I'm gonna try!

I was out at a Walmart off 270 today....about 5-7 minutes north of I-70. There was a Carl's JR, Wendy's, Walgreen's and some other stuff there, is that close?

Nope. Look at the map.
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(Moron Sean @ Oct 7 2006, 08:53 PM) *

no, it's about 40 minutes from you + traffic, but your down the hwy from me. Got time for a beer after work? Are you at the Double Tree? beer3.gif

sharon,
i can't do 6:30. it's too far north for me to get there on time. Christine works Tuesday, and once i get the kids to the babysitters after work, and get through traffic............ i may have to sit this one out. sad.gif
SharonG
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Oct 8 2006, 05:01 PM) *
QUOTE(Moron Sean @ Oct 7 2006, 08:53 PM) *
no, it's about 40 minutes from you + traffic, but your down the hwy from me. Got time for a beer after work? Are you at the Double Tree? beer3.gif

sharon,
i can't do 6:30. it's too far north for me to get there on time. Christine works Tuesday, and once i get the kids to the babysitters after work, and get through traffic............ i may have to sit this one out. sad.gif

Actually, after I suggested 6:30 I realized later would be better for you guys - less rush hour, so Sean should be able to get there in less than 30 minutes. Suggest a time Greg... later also makes it more likely Mike can come, too!
jhadler
Actually, earlier wouldbe better for us, we'll have the little one with us, and an hour drive home. 6:00 or so would work best.

Had a thought (I know, I know... I won't make a habit of it...), We'll get there early, get the table, and folks can arrive as they can.

I'll call the restaurant tomorrow to see about getting a reservation...

-Josh2
seanery
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Oct 8 2006, 07:01 PM) *

I'm off Monday and Tuesday...you working monday?
We're at the Extended Stay Deluxe...behind Joe's Crab Shack.

Since the weather scared me from the drive to Ouray I'll be around here most of the time...gotta do a couple things but probably not too much.
TROJANMAN
Sean,
Give me a call. i can get off early today. i'll come get ya if you don't have a car.
303-five, nine, six, five, six, five six
RonD
I can make Tuesday night. Westmister is good for me. 6:30 is probably a better time for the southern traffic folks.

Josh maybe the little one will fall fast asleep on the way home. I used to be able to count on that with mine.

Ron D
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(SharonG @ Oct 8 2006, 06:04 PM) *

Suggest a time Greg... later also makes it more likely Mike can come, too!

hmmmm........later means mike might come? idea.gif

5:00 it is happy11.gif

I may not be able to make it anyway, so pick a time that works for josh, and i will try and show up
SharonG
6:30 is better for me, too - 6pm is really pushing it.

I'll be there with 2 of my teenaged kids. chowtime.gif

Sean, I hope you can make it! Btw, when do you head out of Denver?
seanery
Sharon, we're here until next Monday morning.

We're off until Wednesday evening....next show is 7:30pm Wed, then 1 on Thursday, 2 on Friday, 3 on Sat and 3 on Sunday...the weekends kinda suck for us sad.gif
jhadler
I'm waiting for a call back from the brewery about a reservation. I'm taking a guess and saying around 12?? Maybe with room to expand a little...

Is that a fair guess?

-Josh2
BMartin914
+2
jsteele22
Wish I could come, but traffic from the Spraings would suck. Any chance of making it just a little later ?, Like say Friday ? biggrin.gif
SharonG
QUOTE(jhadler @ Oct 9 2006, 04:30 PM) *
I'm waiting for a call back from the brewery about a reservation. I'm taking a guess and saying around 12?? Maybe with room to expand a little...

Is that a fair guess?

-Josh2

O'Briens - 2
Fergs - 3?
Josh fam - 3
Ron - 1?
Ben - 2
Gints - 4
Trojanman - 1 maybe
Sean - 1 (edited by Sean biggrin.gif )
Kevin - 1 maybe
Mountain914
Sorry - no can do. Have one for me ! beer3.gif
jhadler
Okay,

We're on. I have a room reserved (the beer garden), for 20. Under the name "914club".

See you all there. We'll be getting there a little early I guess... But we'll se y'all there!

-Josh2
BMartin914
So...

What time? and where exactly? Can you please post an address?
LuckieO
Joe and I arrived at Ferg's around 7:30. We had some dinner (thanks guys!) and a few beers. Ferg and Christine have to work tomorrow, so Joe and I are headed to Fort Collins to New Belgium Brewery for lunch and then back to town for dinner with you guys. We look forward to seeing you all! beerchug.gif

I saw my car for the first time (in person) tonight and am very excited about getting her on the road! driving-girl.gif biggrin.gif
brant
congrats lucky!

Gint
Another 16 hour day today...

I might make it tomorrow. Critical project tasks are done, tomorrow will tell...
jhadler
Rockbottom Brewery
10633 Westminster Blvd, Westminster.

Map to Rockbottom Brewery

See you all there I hope! We'll be getting there a little after 6:00...

-Josh2
seanery
QUOTE(Gint @ Oct 10 2006, 01:36 AM) *

I might make it tomorrow. Critical project tasks are done, tomorrow will tell...

You better make it! beerchug.gif
Gint
QUOTE(Moron Sean @ Oct 10 2006, 12:39 AM) *

QUOTE(Gint @ Oct 10 2006, 01:36 AM) *

You better make it! beerchug.gif

I sure hope too. Just checked work email. Customer (in U.K.) is bitchin at management already. This is gonna be fun!
SharonG
QUOTE(jhadler @ Oct 10 2006, 12:13 AM) *
Rockbottom Brewery
10633 Westminster Blvd, Westminster.

Map to Rockbottom Brewery

See you all there I hope! We'll be getting there a little after 6:00...

-Josh2

I'll be there with my kids around 6:30. beerchug.gif
Ferg
Luckie, Joe and my Family will be there drunk.gif

Ferg
Ferg
sad.gif Just got a call from Joe and LuckieO, they are on the road back to NM... Joe's boss called him back early, and they can't make dinner tonight.
Bummer.
I'll see the rest of you guys there.

Ferg
SharonG
Bummer about Luckie and Joe sad.gif - you still owe me a ride in your new teener Luckie! biggrin.gif

Sean, I guess you're the star of the show tonight!
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(SharonG @ Oct 10 2006, 11:51 AM) *

then lets take the party to Sean
in Aurora party.gif
SharonG
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Oct 10 2006, 02:25 PM) *
QUOTE(SharonG @ Oct 10 2006, 11:51 AM) *

then lets take the party to Sean
in Aurora party.gif

Geesh, Greg... you want to dis poor Josh? Where's the love?! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.