Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Show me your Saturn Yellow or Chrome Yellow 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TJB/914
Hi All,

Just got a new camera lens (70mm to 300mm) for my Nikon D-50 camera. This color is difficult to photograph due to the high green tint. Here's mine in the evening light. In bright sunlight it's different. Show me your # L-13M Chrome Yellow or Saturn Yellow (same) for years 1973 & 74. popcorn[1].gif

Tom
So.Cal.914
Click to view attachment
TJB/914
See the different color in the sunlight. Looks more yellow in the sun.

Come on, show me yours.

Tom
RogerYellow914
Here's a picture of mine in early morning light.

-RogerClick to view attachment
TJB/914
Great looking car Roger.

Beautiful paint & color.

Tom
Sammy
Not mine any more
Elliot_Cannon
I have not idea what yellow this is. Didn't like it a first but it is growing on me.
TJB/914
Elliot

That's a great looking yellow 914 race car. Looks bad to the bone!!!

Yellow is such a miss-understood color because of so many shades of color. Used to have an old Ford with a soft butter yellow & it was beautiful. I believe the bright yellow's look best on 914's. Here's a picture of yellows, first is Canary Yellow, next are two Sunflower Yellow's & mine in the garage @ Chrome or Saturn Yellow.

Tom
Tobra
That is a lot of yellow 914's, here is a group of oranges
first is a Suby, 2nd is Beautiful Tangerine(I think), and I am sitting in a Phoenix Red hijacked.gif

Click to view attachment
JPB
Why must you flash that evil Sheradon car? Why?

beer.gif The money, it burns, it burns!!! Must dispose of it before it starts a freekin fire over here!
bernbomb914
Its a little wet
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.