Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Toy!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
1bad914
Sorry I know it is pretentious, but we get GM employee discounts thru my FIL, and they were practically giving it away...smile.gif Fun to drive!
1bad914
Interior
spare time toys
My boss had one of those and got tired of all of us teasing him about what does it want to be when it grows up, and did you wash you H2 and it shrunk... stuff along those lines. It would not have been so bad if he had not told us it was his wifes car. Most of us remember his wife from where we used to work and know she hates anything that is not a car.
I like them though, looks nice.
1bad914
I did not plan on buying it, but we happened to pull in a dealership just to check them out and they really really gave us a great deal. I like to drive it, it is totally mine, it replaced my aging 328i. Trust me it will get very muddy, plus you can't beat 16/20 mpg in a hummer!
So.Cal.914
They are bitchin my sister in law has an H2 I was really impressed by the whole package.
Cap'n Krusty
Did the redesign include fixing the part where the front steering knuckle breaks and the wheel falls off? The Cap'n
BMartin914
QUOTE(1bad914 @ Oct 7 2006, 04:04 PM) *

plus you can't beat 16/20 mpg in a hummer!

huh.gif chairfall.gif
zen motorcycle
Give me the 14 to 18mpg in a diesel H1. Anything after the H1 is a waste of space

Death to the SUV be a sport or be a utility, but don't be a SUV! ar15.gif

End Rant

All that matters though is you like it. Enjoy! beerchug.gif
MoveQik
I think your new toy is awesome! I test drove one about a year ago and I really liked it.
JPB
SUV, Silly Useless Vehicle unless you can't drive and wanna win the crash up derby you might have started. As for myself, I love it because it can pull a nice boat!!!

beer.gif Nice and styling bro even with the terrible gas miliage!!
HeloMech
My 5'1" tall mother just bought a new H2 with the little pickup "bed" at the backend. She just ordered the fiberglass cover to go over the bed. It's like 3 feet x the width... price? $1,000... lol. Oh well, it is nice. Pretty sad when your mom's car can beat up yours though... lol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.