Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Louisville PCA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
robby750
The Louisville PCA ended their Fall Rally at my workplace yesterday. Here are a few pictures.
robby750
This car had the engine installed the night before and didn't have time to fix a terrible exhaust leak at the head so he only drove it off the trailer.
robby750
Nice 67 912
robby750
I like red cars
robby750
and I like black ones too
Van914
Robby,
Who's 914 is the silver one?
thanks
Van914
robby750
Don't know, never got a chance to talk to the owner. I was working that day.
rwjames
The silver 914 racer belongs to Chuck Hicks from Louisville, Kentucky. He is a licensed PCA driving instructor and has raced a 911 for several years. He just put this car together this year. Chuck and some other KY guys have put together ROJO Racing and they do track car prep and other Porsche service work.

His 1982 Euro 911 Targa is for sale if anyone is interested. It has a full roll cage, suspension & engine upgrades, two sets of wheels and a long list of other mods.

By the way, the silver 944 Turbo in the background is my car. It was a lot more comfortable to drive the 951 than the 914 to Kentucky from Alabama. Especially on just a 3 day weekend.

If anyone is interested in his 911 or is looking for someone to do some shop work in the KY area, send me a PM and I can get you in touch with him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.