Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Member Map
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
OK, it's been a while since I pushed this, but sign up or add a picture. Keeps getting better, and latest feature is to just enter your city and find members near you. There's also a chat room, but don't know if it really works. C'mon over and give it a try. Click on the 'Members Map' above or just Frappr!
Howard
I'm soooo lonesome in the chatroom....
VaccaRabite
I have not looked at the member map in a while. I'll go see if anyone has posted in who is near me.

Zach
VaccaRabite
sad.gif No one new near me.

smile.gif But Google FINALLY has pictures of my house. They must have been taken in the past month, as last month they did not exist.

Zach
Mamacita
QUOTE(Howard @ Oct 8 2006, 11:18 PM) *

OK, it's been a while since I pushed this, but sign up or add a picture. Keeps getting better, <snip>

Good idea to bring this up periodically. I just added my location & I have been on here since July...
Stacie
PORobinSCHE
agree.gif my locations plain and simple....like me!
Howard
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Oct 9 2006, 07:14 AM) *

sad.gif No one new near me.

smile.gif But Google FINALLY has pictures of my house. They must have been taken in the past month, as last month they did not exist.

Zach

Your yard is a mess biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.