Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Watched Fast and Furious 3 this morning
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
turboman808
As stupid as the first 2 are this one was actualy reallly good.

Had more of a story then focusing so much on cars and making up silly names for parts and overnighting stuff from Japan.

If you can get past 30 year old high school students the rest is worth watching. biggrin.gif
John
If you can get past 30 year old high school students the rest is worth watching.

I thought high school students in California WERE 30 years old. poke.gif

At least they seem to be in the movies/TV......
grantsfo
QUOTE(turboman808 @ Oct 9 2006, 01:48 PM) *

As stupid as the first 2 are this one was actualy reallly good.

Had more of a story then focusing so much on cars and making up silly names for parts and overnighting stuff from Japan.

If you can get past 30 year old high school students the rest is worth watching. biggrin.gif

Oh Boy I cant wait to rent it! burnout.gif Are the chicks hot? drooley.gif
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(JOHNMAN @ Oct 9 2006, 01:54 PM) *

If you can get past 30 year old high school students the rest is worth watching.

HEY! Us that took the short bus were'nt a day over 25. biggrin.gif

AH sixth grade the best 5 years of my life.
Joe Ricard
Are the chicks hot. Now there is a stupid question, why do you think he watched it for?

Oh wait that's why I'm going to watch it.
grantsfo
QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ Oct 9 2006, 02:07 PM) *

Are the chicks hot. Now there is a stupid question, why do you think he watched it for?

Oh wait that's why I'm going to watch it.

The incredibly complex plot? laugh.gif
Demick
I prefer this version of the fast and the furious. Much more entertaining.

Mini Fast and the Furious
Bruce Allert
I liked the first one better. Haven't seen the 2nd one. But the first thing I noticed in the last one is everyone that was driving had the seat back so far that their arms were at full extension. Now tell me, how many AX drivers drive with fully extended arms? Is drifting so different that it takes a full arms length to spin the wheel? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm???

I liked the hot cars... 'specially the Stang & the R/T at the end and the driving was good too. Kinda reminded me of ......... me at AX! driving.gif

....b
turboman808
QUOTE(Bruce Allert @ Oct 9 2006, 03:05 PM) *

I liked the first one better. Haven't seen the 2nd one.

I could never sit thru the second one. It's so bad. Third has absolutely knowing to do with the first 2 which was a really good idea. I think they opened the doors to creating much more interesting movies if they continue the franchise. Heck I wouldn't be surprised to see a rally version taking place in the back country of ireland.
grantsfo
QUOTE(turboman808 @ Oct 9 2006, 04:31 PM) *

I think they opened the doors to creating much more interesting movies if they continue the franchise. Heck I wouldn't be surprised to see a rally version taking place in the back country of ireland.

I can see it now! Fast and the O'Flanagans 4, The Dublin Shrift beerchug.gif
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(grantsfo @ Oct 9 2006, 04:41 PM) *

I can see it now! Fast and the O'Flanagans 4, The Dublin Shrift beerchug.gif

G'nite JimBob... G'nite JohnBoy... Nite Erin... G'nite.....
biggrin.gif

.....b
blitZ
I just saw the first, thought is was just a punk movie. The only good part was when Vin Diesel stands the Charger up on it's back bumper.
70Sixter
Original was in 1974 made by Toby Halicki. It just ran on Spike TV along with some "making of" stuff. Halicki was killed during making of the sequel when a water tower fell on him during set-up for stunt.
SGB
QUOTE(70Sixter @ Oct 11 2006, 02:59 PM) *

Original was in 1974 made by Toby Halicki. It just ran on Spike TV along with some "making of" stuff. Halicki was killed during making of the sequel when a water tower fell on him during set-up for stunt.

I think that was "cannonball run"
70Sixter
Trust me, not Cannonball. Check it out:

http://www.gonein60seconds.com/toby/toby.htm
autohausdolby
QUOTE(JOHNMAN @ Oct 9 2006, 12:54 PM) *

I'd always thought that too - plus there only seems to be about 2 highschools and 1 elementary on the whole West Coast? confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.