Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who's car is this?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TonyAKAVW
I really like the color scheme on this car and just noticed today the front bumper has a big radiator opening.

Anyone know who's car this is? I like the color so much I may paint mine just like it.

-Tony
brer
I hate it.
TonyAKAVW
Why does that not surprise me?
Crazyhippy
It's a v-8 car... dont remember the guys name, but he's based up here near me... (oxnard I believe)

It's BRIGHT....

I like it too... very flashy and the purists dont like it... 2 big plusses right there biggrin.gif

BJH
Lou W
I'm not sure who owns it, but the color is Lime Sherbert, you can get it at 31 Flavors, right next to the Rainbow Sherbert. happy11.gif
racerx9146
color is great! Do it!

John
anthony
Visually the flares on the rear and narrow body front throw me off.

Mueller
QUOTE(anthony @ Oct 9 2006, 04:59 PM) *

Visually the flares on the rear and narrow body front throw me off.

I agree, other than that, it looks like a nice car...glad I didn't go down that route with my flares.....
jeff
His name is ron and he lives in oxnard on the beach in silverstrand,he lurks here alot so you'll probably hear from him soon.I like it also bright green with a v8, i'm sure he's embarassed many hotrods
JPB
Bright, avant guard green ,Me Likes!!!

beer.gif Just make shure your car also goes so you don't get picked on to much K?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.