Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MUSR 8 Important Information
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ClayPerrine
For all of you that are going...
I need your signups by tomorrow so I can get the T-shirt order to the printer. Otherwise you are going to have to dig through the limited number of extras and see if there is one that will fit you.

If you want a shirt but can't make the event, PM me with your size. I will get the shirt run with the rest of them.

ClayPerrine
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Oct 10 2006, 11:58 AM) *

I need your signups by tomorrow so I can get the T-shirt order to the printer. Otherwise you are going to have to dig through the limited number of extras and see if there is one that will fit you.

If you want a shirt but can't make the event, PM me with your size. I will get the shirt run with the rest of them.

icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif
macpro
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Oct 10 2006, 11:58 AM) *

Well damn!
headbang.gif Looks like I will be not attending this time due to work schedule changes. I would really like two XL shirts. And I want to be on the email list for all the photos of the event so I can wallo in self pity.

Greg Fox
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.