Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lap Dance
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tracks914
Does anyone have a picture of an original middle lap seat belt set? Are they the same as the rear seatbelts in a '72 VW? Did a VW have lap belts?
stock93
If no one has one handy I'll take a pic for you tomarrow.

John
Mark Henry
QUOTE(tracks914 @ Nov 3 2003, 04:42 PM)
Did a VW have lap belts?

Yes two styles, early and late.
If someone posts a pic I'll let you know.

Been thinking about this myself. I have 2 little kiddies that love to ride in the teen.

Faster daddy, faster!!
913B
QUOTE(stock93 @ Nov 3 2003, 10:35 PM) *

If no one has one handy I'll take a pic for you tomarrow.

John

Still have the car with the middle seat belt pic ?
biggrin.gif
Thanks
mepstein
I'm pretty sure the rear belts from an older 911 are the same or at least similar enough to work. But I wouldn't put my kids in a car with just a lap belt. If you stop quickly, I think the middle passenger's head might arc down towards the shift lever.
tracks914
I posted this 9 years ago. Both girls in university now and would never fit in the middle. :-)
SirAndy
QUOTE(tracks914 @ Dec 10 2012, 07:44 PM) *

I posted this 9 years ago. They are both in university now and would never fit in the middle. :-)

Who keeps digging up those ancient threads?
rolleyes.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 10 2012, 08:04 PM) *

QUOTE(tracks914 @ Dec 10 2012, 07:44 PM) *

I posted this 9 years ago. They are both in university now and would never fit in the middle. :-)

Who keeps digging up those ancient threads?
rolleyes.gif

914World Zombie Apocolypse! w00t.gif
balljoint
QUOTE(tracks914 @ Dec 10 2012, 10:44 PM) *

Good to hear! smile.gif
mr914
Simple answer Andy,

When we have red all of the current posts, and still need a 914 fix chowtime.gif .

We go to the box that currently says 1746 pages, click on it, pick a number about half of the 1746 and hit the "way Back" button.... beer.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(mr914 @ Dec 11 2012, 12:55 PM) *
and hit the "way Back" button.... beer.gif

idea.gif

I like the idea of some sort of "Show me a random thread" button ...
smile.gif
MDG
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 11 2012, 04:48 PM) *

QUOTE(mr914 @ Dec 11 2012, 12:55 PM) *
and hit the "way Back" button.... beer.gif

idea.gif

I like the idea of some sort of "Show me a random thread" button ...
smile.gif

REPLY ALL BUTTON in the PM centre PLEASE!!

Andy . . Andy . . Andy . . .

hands.gif
Mark Henry
QUOTE(tracks914 @ Dec 10 2012, 10:44 PM) *

I posted this 9 years ago. Both girls in university now and would never fit in the middle. :-)

At 13yrs and 5'-10" I doubt if my girl would fit as well.
The boy who's 11 might fit now, be he's going to be a big lad as well. Not heavy big, he's 11 years old with a 6 pack.
tracks914

The boy who's 11 might fit now, be he's going to be a big lad as well. Not heavy big, he's 11 years old with a 6 pack.

How do they do that? Nobody had 6 packs back when we were that old. Now days kids are either really fit (few of them) or really fat.(way too many of them) Luckily my girls fit into the fit category.
KELTY360
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Dec 11 2012, 04:07 PM) *

At 13yrs and 5'-10" I doubt if my girl would fit as well.

If he's 11 and carrying around a 6 pack beer3.gif he'll be heavy big before long. dry.gif
Mark Henry
QUOTE(tracks914 @ Dec 11 2012, 06:33 PM) *

How do they do that? Nobody had 6 packs back when we were that old. Now days kids are either really fit (few of them) or really fat.(way too many of them) Luckily my girls fit into the fit category.

Martial arts minimum 3 times a week, biking, hiking, swimming, skiing (soon), Boarder Collie, large property, runs all the time...also no cable TV, very limited gaming time, etc.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.