Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lake Arrowhead Porsche Timeline/ OKTOBERFEST
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Brando
Free Beir?!

A drive up to Lake Arrowhead this Saturday is when the timeline is. I'm meeting up with a customer or two at the shop saturday morning. If you guys want to drive up with us that would be awesome.

Meeting 7:15 AM Saturday Morning at:

6192 Magnolia Ave
Riverside CA 92504

From Orange County/Corona:
Take 91 Eastbound
Exit Central Ave, turn left on to Central (Under the freeway).
Turn right onto Magnolia Ave
Cross the train tracks, stay in the right lane.
Turn into the driveway/alleyway between where CD world and a dry-cleaners shop is, 2nd driveway on the right. Across from the Ralphs Center
Park in the lot in front of the shop and relax for a bit.

From LA/Ontario/West cities:
Take 60 Eastbound
Exit Market Street, turn right onto Market
When you pass Jurupa, you're close.
Turn into the driveway/alleyway between where CD world and a dry-cleaners shop is, on the left. If you cross the train tracks you've gone too far.
Park in the lot in front of the shop and relax for a bit.

If we get a few people that'll show, I'll buy some donuts and make them available. We depart at 7:30 AM!
Brando
icon_bump.gif

No-one interested in a nice drive up the hill?
HeloMech
gotta play army this weekend.
BMXerror
I would love to but I need a clutch and I'm too poor at the moment. sad.gif
My sister lives in Arrowhead, and once I get the bugs worked in my teener, I think I'm gonna invest more time in our relationship because... ummm.... I feel we've grown distant. happy11.gif BTW, why buy dohnuts when you can make them? burnout.gif
Mark D.
Toast
I live 7 miles from Lake Arrowhead. Do I HAVE to drive all the way down hill to Riverside to meet you, and then drive all the way back up the hill? huh.gif
will
my brakes needs replacing, all rotors and pads. My car would not be able to stop going down the hills.
will
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.