Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another Joe Sharp BBQ thread...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rick_Eberle
Hi everyone, we had a blast! beerchug.gif

I think Saphirra and I can claim the record for the longest journey toa 914 club gathering... we DID circumnavigate the globe to get there, after all!

It was great to meet everyone, and actually put faces (and real names) to screen names. It was also great to see a street filled with 914's!!!

So... here are more pics.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
JoeSharp
Thanks Rick. It was great to meet you and Saphirra. I belive you have the long distance award. Second place goes to Meng, coming from Singapore. Rick, Meng has been to 2 of my Bar-B-Q's.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
VegasRacer
Hi Rick. wavey.gif You've got a PM.
Sorry I was not able to make it to the Que.

Brad Roberts
It was great meeting you Rick!! I couldnt beleive it was you that I sold those turbo tie rods too!!.. look how far downhill you have gone now..LOL

B
/L.
It was great meeting you and Sapphirra. I hope you both come back or better yet you have a BBQ at your house. I'll go! biggrin.gif Thank you for taking the pictures.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Oct 11 2006, 04:03 PM) *

It was great meeting you Rick!! I couldnt beleive it was you that I sold those turbo tie rods too!!.. look how far downhill you have gone now..LOL

B

soo funny...

brad was having a conversation

me - "oh brad, i think you are thinking of rick eberle!"
stranger at the time "uh... thats me!"

it was rick all along LOL. i thought he was one of joes neighbors when he dropped by!

ROFL

great meeting you rick!!!!
Allan
QUOTE(Rick_Eberle @ Oct 11 2006, 03:22 PM) *

I think Saphirra and I can claim the record for the longest journey toa 914 club gathering... we DID circumnavigate the globe to get there, after all!

How'd the car run during the trip? biggrin.gif

Wish I could of made it there and met you.
Rick_Eberle
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Oct 12 2006, 09:03 AM) *

I couldnt beleive it was you that I sold those turbo tie rods too!!.. look how far downhill you have gone now..LOL

B

It's like that show, "Connections" - my tie rod boots were shot, which directly led to me repainting my gauge needles. It all makes perfect sense, if you think about it!
porschecb
Hey! Can you get a ticket for parking like that? drunk.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.