Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HELP WITH A FUSE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TINCAN914
I finally have the chance to give back to one of the Colorado guy's that has been so helpful to me.
On our way to RRC this person, (no names) he knows who he is, apparently blew the wiper fuse on his car. I had a similar problem on the way there so he asked since I had replaced mine,perhaps I could replace his since I knew what fuse it was. poke.gif
Well I got to thinking perhaps he was not sure what a blown fuse looked like, so I thought if I offer some visual assistance it might be easier for him in the future.
So here we go, I hope this helps..... av-943.gif av-943.gif

It feels so good to give back.....
Aaron Cox
ROTFL

redemption is near for your bitchass LOL

nice one brian... very nice

chairfall.gif
AZ914
Someone has too much time on their hands....

smile.gif
Allan
w00t.gif
TINCAN914
QUOTE(AZ914 @ Oct 11 2006, 05:34 PM) *

Someone has too much time on their hands....

smile.gif

Been wanting to do this for the last week.... Time well spent... biggrin.gif
PORobinSCHE
well that clears it up for me bootyshake.gif
Howard
You sure can write small.
draperjojo
Thats fuching hysterical..........wait a second, isn't there supposed to be a string hanging out of one end....sorry........my girlfriend use to have a shirt that said, " I get a kick out of blowing a fuse".........my shirt just said "Fuse"
So.Cal.914
I will have to add that to the list of visual aids I am going to make into posters

to hang in my Garage.
brant
Brian...

time for you to find a job sir!

TINCAN914
Two interviews last week, phone interview tomorrow. Things are starting to pick up a little... smile.gif
draperjojo
will have to add that to the list of visual aids I am going to make into posters

to hang in my Garage.

Told the wife I was going to print a new t shirt that said," I've had this many shots" the shirt would have the numbers 1 through 8 listed on it, then there would be a velcro tag on a string you would move every time you drank a shot... now there is a visual aid and reminder....haha
bd1308
That shirt woudl be hillarious for one guy i know. I'd be in for a shots shirt and the VW fuse shirt too. lol
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(TINCAN914 @ Oct 11 2006, 07:15 PM) *

Two interviews last week, phone interview tomorrow. Things are starting to pick up a little... smile.gif

Jest mak sher sumwon hellps yuo width yore resimay

And have someone else drive you to the interview,
Would hate for you to get lost or be late
Mountain914
chairfall.gif

But seriously - Best O Luck !!
BMartin914
You didn't finish the story. Was this "member" able to get the wipers working, or was more assistance required?

Good luck Gramps.
jsteele22
QUOTE(TINCAN914 @ Oct 11 2006, 09:15 PM) *

Ooh, give us names. I'm sure we can provide useful perspectives...
TROJANMAN
from what i understand..................
after the entire group, led by an impatient Gint, left him behind, he realized that he did not have a blown fuse. In fact the fuses had just fallen out of the panel, because the plastic cover was missing.
dralf
I have been studying the “GOOD FUSE – BAD FUSE” photo and are those hot dogs used to simulate the plastic fuse body ? WTF.gif
bd1308
shit Al, I dunno what hotdogs you usually eat, but those hot dogs are longer than the boombox in the picture...

TINCAN914
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Oct 12 2006, 11:41 AM) *

from what i understand..................
after the entire group, led by an impatient Gint, left him behind, he realized that he did not have a blown fuse. In fact the fuses had just fallen out of the panel, because the plastic cover was missing.

Now I didn't go into the fell on the floor part, and I didn't give any names... Any smack you get because of that is your fault... smile.gif
Al if your eatin dogs that big, I would hate to be around for the haunting later.
jsteele22
QUOTE(bd1308 @ Oct 12 2006, 11:49 AM) *

shit Al, I dunno what hotdogs you usually eat, but those hot dogs are longer than the boombox in the picture...

Dang, where'd he get a boombox that small, I wonder....

bd1308
av-943.gif
TINCAN914
.99 store.. It only plays one song, but it's a hell of a lot easier to carry on my shoulder... biggrin.gif
Eric_Shea
Those are Greg's leftover tam-poon applicators w00t.gif

hide.gif
brant
QUOTE(TINCAN914 @ Oct 11 2006, 04:24 PM) *

I thought the big 25 fuses were blue?
hey.. brian... are you trying to pull somebodies leg with this?

TINCAN914
QUOTE(brant @ Oct 12 2006, 04:34 PM) *

QUOTE(TINCAN914 @ Oct 11 2006, 04:24 PM) *

I thought the big 25 fuses were blue?
hey.. brian... are you trying to pull somebodies leg with this?

Who me???? biggrin.gif
Gint
Of course you know you can use a .22 cartridge for a fuse in a pinch?

Kisu kidding! Do not try this at home kiddies!
Howard
QUOTE(Gint @ Oct 12 2006, 08:22 PM) *

Kisu kidding! Do not try this at home kiddies!

Was a case of this that made it into Darwin Awards. BTW, I nominate this thread for classic status. piratenanner.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(Howard @ Oct 12 2006, 10:12 PM) *

QUOTE(Gint @ Oct 12 2006, 08:22 PM) *

Just kidding! Do not try this at home kiddies!

Was a case of this that made it into Darwin Awards. BTW, I nominate this thread for classic status. piratenanner.gif

I'd second that if I could get off the floor. chairfall.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.