Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Got a new job!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
Pnambic
Thanks guys for all the thoughts and prayers. They came through. When they asked what I was looking for in a salary, I thought I was high-balling them. They answered with, "You got it, and we'll throw in a moving package, and we'll pay your COBRA costs until you're here 90 days" (to qualify for their insurance).

So I just got a 50% raise.

Wow...

I might actually be able to start putting money away for the kids' college funds...

I guess that kinda goes to show how much my last job was taking advantage of me.

I will be at the FFC this year. And honestly, I hope to continue making it every year after this as well. I will not have my teener with me this year though as the weather wasn't cooperating today.

I start in Atlanta on Oct 30.
Doug Leggins
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

What a fantastic deal!
GaroldShaffer
smilie_pokal.gif Great news Dan. If you need a place to store the teener my brother in law is looking for one. I am sure he would keep a good eye on it for ya driving.gif cool_shades.gif
Engman
Whereabouts in Atlanta?

I lived twice in GA. Conyers and Carrollton - 10 years total.

You will have some adapting to do - like Lee ended the war.

And you will forever be a damned yankee.

Start practicing the ya'lls!

Its a good place - glad to hear!!!

M
Pnambic
Where is a good question. The office is right off I85 at exit 93 in the loop. There are so many townships and stuff. I'm trying to get a handle on where the best schools are.

I'll have to remember that Lee ended the war....HAHAHA

Prolly oughta steer clear of naming the new kid, or anything else for that matter, Sherman, eh? smile.gif

Now, is it y'all? or yall? or ya'll? or maybe yawl? HAHAHAHA
seanery
congrats Dan!

Hate to see you go, though...but you gotta do what you gotta do!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.