Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: any one seen these wheels?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
messix
wheel has 4" back space, should tuck in nice for 205's

wheels
dlo914
they look a lot like the wheels that come w/ the new 06 VW GTi except these you've shown are 4 lug. IPB Image
IPB Image
Aaron Cox
fugly

but ive bought from cip before
KELTY360
They'd look great........on a honda. poke.gif
McMark
I don't think they're that bad. dry.gif It's nice to have choice.
sportlicherFahrer
They have a VW backspacing, as they are designed for bugs and other old 4-lug VW's. I have seen the same design on other cars, and personally I think they look like they should be used as scrap for something useful, like pop cans. Also, me and John photoshoped them onto a pic of my old car. And, well.... barf.gif
RockinOldSchool
TROY!!! If you're going to replace your wheels at least get rid of the VW rims you have now for some Porsche wheels rather than for yet another set of Bug rims.

The offset is the difference my friend.
Hammy
I think they'd look good. Anyone wanna 'shop them onto a 914?
rhodyguy
6". near the same backspace as oem fuch wheels. that extra 1/2" must be in the offset (outside edge). be careful. i wouldn't count on 205s or even 195s fitting without interfearence. once a tire is mounted and put on the car the wheels become used. premo oem wheels can be had for less.

k
rhodyguy
goofy ad. 6 x 15 inch wide. not tall enough and def too wide for a 914. happy11.gif

k
shelby/914
Classic cars should have classic wheels. IMHO modern wheels loook out of place on a classic car. Or in other words make the whole package look like stromberg.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.