Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: breakfast at Totem Lake Oct 21. NAIL THIS!(rolleyes)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
doing a midway parts exchange with jeff hinds. be there or be rectangular. 8am, chow @ 8:30ish. not a whole day affair for me.

k
KELTY360
I'm a maybe Kevin. BTW did you find those titties?
rhodyguy
soaking the studs down on a couple still on a bumper with pb blaster. i'm attempting to remove a few bumper tops today also. i'm usually not patient enough and SNAP!, DAMN!!. if you don't come up to T.L., we'll hook up so you can look them over. my house is about 25 min from renton unless you want to pay fedex to deliver to renton.

k
rhodyguy
saturday bump.

k
rhodyguy
asdf
sixnotfour
HINES from Heinz

A chance that M B might be here too.

OoPs he found a better deal east. wont be coming north. Sorry
rhodyguy
that would be swell. only if alison (with 1 l) is with him. smile.gif. if it's just the three or 4 of us we'll head over to the Brown Bag Rest. their pancakes are FANTASTIC!!.

k
Root_Werks
Going to try to make it myself. Waiting on my new seats from CAMP914. They might be here by then. driving.gif
rhodyguy
tues bump.

k
Alison Baker
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Oct 15 2006, 11:51 AM) *

that would be swell. only if alison (with 1 l) is with him. smile.gif. if it's just the three or 4 of us we'll head over to the Brown Bag Rest. their pancakes are FANTASTIC!!.

k

Kevin, we were looking forward too flying up and driving our new ride back.....and of course seeing you and meeting Jeff Hines...but we did find a better ride over in PA........One day we will get up there too see you guy's now that we have a bigger ride...
rhodyguy
perhaps some other time.

k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.