Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: they are building a small city outside my window
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aaron Cox
told us we couldnt park in our reserved lot for our apt.....

ok.. moved the car to a far away lot....

wake up and there is a small city being built 40 feet from my balcony...
looked down and we are fenced in bs.gif

anyway... so there is some Ginormous 70+ band concert going on here this weekend....

i can watch it from my balcony.... cool.

funniest part was watching some chick's car getting towed... as she is standing there banging on the door of the tow truck LOL
Allan
Polka festival?
BMartin914
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Oct 13 2006, 09:02 AM) *

funniest part was watching some chick's car getting towed... as she is standing there banging on the door of the tow truck LOL

Now THAT'S a BAD start to your Friday! chairfall.gif
So.Cal.914
Woodstock - West. Time to get naked.

Click to view attachment rocking nana.gif Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

wbergtho

Funny...unless it's your car being towed away. By the way, Are you sure those aren't tents to house illegal aliens? LOL
Howard
There goes the value of your mobile.. happy11.gif
KaptKaos
QUOTE(Howard @ Oct 13 2006, 06:45 PM) *

There goes the value of your mobile.. happy11.gif

Go easy on the boy Howie. It's the most action he's had this week. clap56.gif rocking nana.gif chairfall.gif
highways
QUOTE(So.Cal.914 @ Oct 13 2006, 10:15 AM) *

Click to view attachment "Hey that's my car!!! You're towing my car!!! Stop stop!!!

happy11.gif
sean_v8_914
I just went to jail 3 days ago over that. it was not funny. the tow guy had my V8 car half on teh flat bed. I asked nicely until he called me an F ing midget. so I dropped the winch lever. well, he must have slipped cause he accidentally fell face first onto my right foot. someone must have called the cops as soon as I started talking to the guy because when I went to give him his chunk of hair back, 5-O was on me. he did not tow my car
dmenche914
that sucks, i read it is your reserved lot, you pay rent, demand a refund, if that a parking lot you paid for, you should be allowed to park there unless they rebate you. is the apartment owner being piad to rent out the tenants lot?, if so you should be paid for him renting your paid for lot. something ain't right from reading the facts, a reserved lot, is well, it is reserved for paying tenants.
if the landlord is rentin gto the tent city, then he is double renting.

glad someone was able to defend there 914, tow trunk punk should have been jailed, not 914 owner
So.Cal.914
He should have been arrested too for asault, hitting you in the foot with his face

hitting you in the hand with his nose, assaulting your hand with his hair. Whats

this world coming to.
Joe Bob
Great...I'm gonna see disco balls and polyester in my dreams.....
Lou W
biggrin.gif Great picture Mike.
wbergtho
I just went to jail 3 days ago over that. it was not funny. the tow guy had my V8 car half on teh flat bed. I asked nicely until he called me an F ing midget. so I dropped the winch lever. well, he must have slipped cause he accidentally fell face first onto my right foot. someone must have called the cops as soon as I started talking to the guy because when I went to give him his chunk of hair back, 5-O was on me. he did not tow my car

I noticed a Faggot tow truck guy was about to hoist my girlfriends car (20 years ago) and I jumped in the car and the tow truck pussy tried to block my way out. I jumped on the gas and squeezed out...and it was game on! The tow truck pussy chased me in my girlfriend's Chev Nova (1987 Toyota...75 HP) for about 20 minutes straight. I was laughing my ass off the whole time! This idiot had a 454 BB and it was faster in a straight line...but he didn't know he was fucking with "roadrace boy from hell". I don't care....if I'm in a Yugo and the tow truck pussy is in a F430....I'm not going to let you win....I'll drive over people's fences, shrubs, light posts, swimming pools.........just to prove my point! Good job! Sorry to hear you spent 3 days in the poky.

--------------------

JPB
av-943.gif Awsome!!! You guys are getting all the fun. I might have to move to some city or sumthin.

beer.gif I'm a strong advocate of stun guns and he would have schmit himself also............. much more entertaining. Crap, could of had a joy ride in a tow truck at that bro on the way to the cop shop after a little DUCT TAPEING and TWIST TYING!!!!!! You could have charged him for trying to steel your truck.
Katmanken
The tow truck drivers in Cincy got a little more enterprising and creative than they should have.

Seems the fuching bastages they were driving around looking for cars, and when they foud on they snagged it and took it down to a junkyard.

The owner of the junkyard bought the cars for scrap at prices of $84 or $168- dependig on car weight, and the drivers pocketed the money.

Imagine being a poor person. legally parked, and coming back to find your car "stolen".

The police busted the junkyard and are checking into the tow truck drivers.

So, don't let them tow. You don't know where it will go. Bro!

Ken
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.