Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: think fuchs are expensive?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gustl
blink.gif

did I get this right? does this guys ask 8k for 4 rims ???????

wacko.gif Gustl
spunone
Must be cuz there 5 lug LOL
Aaron Cox
they are REAL deep 6's and deep 7's......

911R baby...

sad thing is, i bet he will get it from some ritch guy who has a 911 R LOL
jd74914
I like the german/english dude at the begining of the thread. laugh.gif

On a side note, all I have to do is find a set and I could buy a 911, good deal biggrin.gif
Jeroen
911R Fuchs
rare as hen's teeth
boxstr
Those are cheap compared to these, but then with these you do get a new Bentley GT biggrin.gif
Chris Pincetich
OMG I can't believe what the world is coming to with those diamond rims. That is rediculous. I'm sure there are some pro basketball players that already have them. What would the foreign guy on the PP BBS say about those? blink.gif
smontanaro
While the Brit guy's presentation was a bit "stuffy", I think he has a point. If in fact 911R Fuchs are rare as hens teeth (911Rs are quite rare, yes?), they should probably be restored to original and used on a concours car. Dunno if our concours folks (Pat, SixerDon, are you reading this?) are tuned into this thread, but at the level where you'd show a 911R in concours I suspect originality would be as important as preparation, so over-shiny wheels would probably result in a deduction. If what you want are shiny 6" and 7" Fuchs wheels and don't care about the part number stamped on the back, I'm sure a good set can be had for much less than $8k.

Just my $0.02.

Skip
cbenitah
AA Lets get them for my car ROFLMAO
JPB
Thats not very expensive? I've seen some 5K rims on some 1K cars in Richmond, Virginia. So if my math serves me correctly, 8K rims on a 1.3K car would make a 914 be part of the Grey Poupon Richmond sean.

beer.gif 8K porsche rims you be stylin.

As for car jewelry, I don't even understand being my teener is still in the paint shop and is as dependable as a Fiat right now. I needs to follow that Bentley with a cordless side grinder and a cutting wheel!
rhodyguy
what a weird thread @ da bird. they left out the irish and italians while rumbling. drunkards and fascists.

k
alpha434
The R and RSR wheels and the 914-6 GT (or optional) wheels all had a much higher magnesium content. Lighter. Individually, they are rare. They're even more rare since they were really easy to destroy. One curb and they're done.

Which reminds me. Does anyone have any 914-6 mags.
70Sixter
I'm sick. I sold my two 15x7s for $100 a piece in San Diego in the early 80's. Somebody must be laughing at that move today!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.