Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NPC I have decided to come out of my Shell
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
biggrin.gif
So.Cal.914
Couldn't you get them any bigger?

turboman808
High School buddies came over and ya all got a bit drunk I am guessing.
Howard
OK, just don't come out of the closet...
JPB
w00t.gif I hate to say it but, if you came out of a shell like that and were shell size, you'd make good bait.
So.Cal.914
I bet they cost big clams, huh?
boxstr
Actually the price was very reasonable. I was just a little intimidated by the size when I put them on the back of the little Ford Ranger pickup.
I was able to stay off of the freeway and take a back road, 40 miles directly to CAMP.
No closet to come out of up here uncle Howie.
CCL
messix
WHAT are you going to do with that? confused24.gif
messix
you keep going and i'm gonna give kevin a new name, Lamont!
rhodyguy
say what? you going to make b-fast @ totem lake next sat?

k
DNHunt
I really can't figure out WTF those are for. Target practice?
Lou W
QUOTE(DNHunt @ Oct 14 2006, 07:04 AM) *

I really can't figure out WTF those are for. Target practice?

I heard a rumor that Camp914 was buying out Shell Oil....one piece at a time.
rhodyguy
craig is cornering the market on old gas station signs. there must be some HUGE untapped resale market for HUGE signs we're unaware of.

k
cooltimes
It a trend. Some auto related businesses are using them on their front side to stand out a little from all those otherwise normally, flat, square corner, brick looking business frontsides from Maine to CA. Sure helps to direct 1st time customers to the business. Usually you will also see some old gas pumps, gasoline signs with prices down in the nickel, dime range but all these things are getting very hard to find and expensive since collectors are the ones who sell them. Anything business related back in the 1930 to 1950 era is super cool to own.
Next trend. Probably AOL discs for wall art that everyone has already tossed. LOL

MikeCool
JPB
idea.gif More useless carp in the yard?

beer.gif Not if its not a big boat.
rhodyguy
aol discs make great coasters for your coffee cup. you have to glue felt on the bottom, or top, so you don't scratch the desk top.

k
Joe Bob
Carefull Joe Bob....them big companies tend to say they retain ownership on the logos. The last Shell station I dealt with that went independent sent a crew down the DAY it closed escrow and either painted out/defaced or carried off all the signs.....

Hope you didn't pay too much.
jones
I see you got the miniature version blink.gif
boxstr
The Shell signs are inside the building, on the wall, with all of the other Mini shell signs.
CCL
Howard
QUOTE(boxstr @ Oct 13 2006, 08:49 PM) *

No closet to come out of up here uncle Howie.
CCL

Sorry, I forgot you only do that in the desert. happy11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.