Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Relay Box wiring
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ilike914
(In Diagram 2) What is the #6 of “Y” connected to? AS refer to Haynes P161, the Relay plate diagram, it should be a Yellow colour wire.
Any idea

Thanks a lot.

ilike914

Click to view attachment
John
If it's a yellow wire it goes to the starter solenoid.
John
Yup, That is what it is T12-6 is a yellow wire leading to B (the starter solenoid).

ilike914
HI, Johnman,
Thanks.
You diagram look great as it is coloured. How come my Haynes diagram is black & white? In fact, it hard to understand the wiring diagram.
Well, what I mean is to find the usage or connection of the wire "A" in diagram 1.
Since it is coloured yellow or maybe orange (but without connected to any devices, but the connection to the relay box in diagram 2 (previous posted) as refer to Haynes diagram is suspected to be the connection to #6 at "Y" in diagram 2. (Since the only yellow wiring is there at #6 of "Y".

Any suggestion?

THanks alot.

Ilike914

Click to view attachment
BMartin914
I believe "A" is to the AAR (mine's red) and "B" is to the idiot light. I'd have to go into the garage to be 100% sure, but I think that's it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.