Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT... Pimp my 911
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ClayPerrine
Why???
JPB
Because they ain't right; in da head. blink.gif

beer.gif I'm ceratin he ain't the only one who likes this ghetto look.
914rrr
That's tame compared to one I saw in Louisville Ky in the late 70's - early 80's. We're talking 'old skool' pimp treatment on an early 911. Gangsta white walls, gold spoke wheels, big air horn on the front fender (s?) and, no lie, a Continental kit! icon8.gif barf.gif I wish I had a pic of it.
mrhurtalot
horrible. omg, my eyes burn.
TINCAN914
I would typically hold my tongue on something like this, to each his own. BUT WHAT THE PHUCK IS THIS ASSHOLE THINKING!!!!!!?????
Look at that monster decal / Graphic on the hood... I would like to go see this guy just so I could laugh at him.. WTF.gif Stupidity beyond words. You do crap like this to a civic, but not to a car like that... alfred.gif alfred.gif alfred.gif alfred.gif chair.gif chair.gif chair.gif chair.gif chair.gif Ok I'm done now. I feel a little better...
Allan
The paint looks weird to me. Like the car was dipped or something.
Joe Bob
Washington DC.....nuff said.
BMXerror
Yo mikey you vant me to unpimp dis thing lemme hear you say vhat!?!
Mark D.
cbenitah
Don't you see it?! Its a 914 with a big body kit!
redshift
i

uhhh

it

hahahaha

m
sww914
Yeah, I bet there aren't any rattles, leaks, or wind noise at all.
F^$@ing lovely car.
Andyrew
Whats so wrong with it? The wing is porsche, the rims look awesome, the hood? take off the decal.. big deal. Better than a big APC sticker.
Blue interior, eh, better than yellow. Porsche had worse in the 70's.
Lambo doors, You dont have to use them.

The top could fit better, and the rear window could be replaced properly.

Whats the big deal? Is your car any better?

I see excellent fit of the body panels, the paint is super nice. and the money was obviously spent on this car.

ConeDodger
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Oct 14 2006, 04:57 PM) *

Whats so wrong with it? The wing is porsche, the rims look awesome, the hood? take off the decal.. big deal. Better than a big APC sticker.
Blue interior, eh, better than yellow. Porsche had worse in the 70's.
Lambo doors, You dont have to use them.

The top could fit better, and the rear window could be replaced properly.

Whats the big deal? Is your car any better?

I see excellent fit of the body panels, the paint is super nice. and the money was obviously spent on this car.

Normally I would not be in agreement with anyone whos car was possessed by the devil ( biggrin.gif ) but I have to say, other than the Lambo style doors and the stickers this is a nice car. I did not look at the interior though. If that were too wild I would have to change it out...
Tobra
Not to my taste, but pretty nicely done, the door sill and those little scoops behind the door look pretty smooth. My friend Rich had that wing and the little winglet spoiler, canards or whatever. Did not like it on his car either.
914rrr
QUOTE(Headrage @ Oct 14 2006, 07:13 AM) *

The paint looks weird to me. Like the car was dipped or something.

It looks like they tried the 'chrome paint' finish.....and failed miserably. I think the paint is like $100 a quart. Pretty cool stuff when it's done right.
Flat VW
It needs MORE tail.....

John barf.gif
Flat VW
QUOTE(BMXerror @ Oct 14 2006, 01:36 PM) *

Yo mikey you vant me to unpimp dis thing lemme hear you say vhat!?!
Mark D.

vhat?

av-943.gif
zymurgist
I nearly fell off the sofa laughing when I caught this one.

Oh Schnap
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.