Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Remeber how we trashed this one?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JPB
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=230036489305

My question is, what the hell do we know anyways?
$8,600 and will probably sell!

beer.gif Try to get that out of your 914. Makes me wanna get the old fiber glass out and have some fun.
Jeroen
you can laugh all you want, but...
The roof is off a honda crx. the rear fenders are off a eclipse turned backwards. The rear scoop is hand shaped out of foam faber glass.Front fenders are 3000gt fenders. the head light and grill opening is a gmc sanoma grill, and the bottom vallance as the bottom of a nissan quest van turned up side down. So the car is little bit of a mut, if want to build somehting similar u have a ideah of how i did it, an imagination and some parts that were laying around, O, AND LOTS OF WORK.

so much for your f/g comment
JPB
Ahh, I guess I should have said glue gun and self taping screws instead, hey thats probably less work!

beer.gif

ThinAir
With a v-8 and everything else that's been done the only thing recognizable as a 914 is the petrol tank and charcoal canister. So what's the point of calling it a 914? barf.gif
project-914
I think it's pretty badass...the guy did some really nice work, so if any one trashes him for the car atleast give him credit for the quality
nomore9one4
QUOTE(project-914 @ Oct 15 2006, 03:33 PM) *

I think it's pretty badass...the guy did some really nice work, so if any one trashes him for the car atleast give him credit for the quality

agree.gif all I would change is the paint.
Joe Bob
Needs a clutch.....so it's not a runner. Stuff like that tends to have other issues. That's why I retracted my bid after the amended pictures and description.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.