Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WWOT: Lowrider's Nightmare...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Brian Mifsud
Too stupid.. just had to post it...

Click to view attachment

on ebay
72914S
That looks like a Mudder Trucker.
JPB
Hey I know that look, it's Richmond Virginia pimp mobile look. Lots of them sweet rides out here and lots of 1K cars with 5K rims floating about. Talk about going over some speed bumps and other pimps man.

beer.gif Get out of my block biotch!!!
Trekkor
Everything about that look makes me hot...With anger. headbang.gif

KT
Aaron Cox
we should put a sweeper dam on it huh T?
Trekkor
On second thought...I'm in, Son. idea.gif

KT
JPB
av-943.gif

beer.gif Wow, you are the coolest dad in this side of da projects. biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
Holla back Mr T!
Trekkor
A'ight...
JPB
av-943.gif

beer.gif Crap that car looks good in them blibs.
Aaron Cox
thoze wheeyulz be hella tight yo!

bling bling from "rent duh wheel"!
JPB
av-943.gif
Trekkor
Step up, slap a set on da rides y'all...Uh-Huh.

KT
Trekkor
S' I'm talkin' 'bout...Yiiihhhh!!
turboman808
Never actualy seen one in real life

http://www.rides-mag.com/DONK/cars.html
snflupigus
unfortunately a new fad....
TINCAN914
SSSHHHHEEEEETTTTTTT!!!!! Those are some sweet rides DAWG!!!! av-943.gif
What would drive someone to do that...????
THis is starting to look like a classic thread...
cbenitah
Aaron, you know you want it... Don't lie to yourself any longer :ROFL:
IronHillRestorations
I'm totally out of the loop on the rational for this look confused24.gif

Well, not really; it says "Look! I spent more money on wheels and tires than I did this car!! I am cool because I puchased these wheels!! If you laugh at my car I might point a gun at you!!!" ar15.gif

You could ford creeks with that kind of ground clearance! I'll bet it's real fun when you get a breeze going in excess of 70 MPH under a car like that. screwy.gif
Rider914
If I had a Jay Leno size garage, I could see one of these in it. . . not my first choice, but it would be fun for gansta beer runs with da fellas.
Brett W
I see half a dozen of those when I go back and forth to my shop everyday. They look dumb as hell. Almost like those cars with the exaggerated wheels that you see in cartoons.
Trekkor
I think Aaron went to get some wheels...
rhodyguy
i saw a 68 el camino with a similar setup this past week. what ever floats your boat.

k
914rrr
Problem with most wheels that are (substantially) larger than stock is the added rotational mass that must be stopped. Bigger wheels need bigger brakes, stupid! Big bling wheels on a POS = BIG safety hazard! I have to give credit to Jesse James on one of his projects using bigger wheels, as he fitted larger brakes to cope with the extra mass.
turboman808
QUOTE(914rrr @ Oct 14 2006, 09:03 PM) *

Problem with most wheels that are (substantially) larger than stock is the added rotational mass that must be stopped. Bigger wheels need bigger brakes, stupid! Big bling wheels on a POS = BIG safety hazard! I have to give credit to Jesse James on one of his projects using bigger wheels, as he fitted larger brakes to cope with the extra mass.

Saw a off road truck with the awles connected to extra disc brakes. Very cool setup. Axel drive shafts pointed upand went into a 90 degree bend. On the outside of this bend on the front and the back was a disc brake. Does that make sense. Hard to describe never seen it before.
pfierb
Spent the month of February in South Carolina and saw plenty of SUVs with wheels like that only chrome plated.....You will never know how beautiful a car can look until you see Lincoln Navigator with the sunlight being reflected of of those bizarre wheels as it glides by....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.